Author Topic: My Old School Ultra Hal, Running on a Pi.......  (Read 3975 times)

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
My Old School Ultra Hal, Running on a Pi.......
« on: April 13, 2022, 10:43:56 am »
Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been active here. I wanted to share with you a short video I made for YouTube. I've been making videos of different Projects I've done with Raspberry Pi's, and Now that you can install Windows, I had to give Old Ultra Hal Ver. 6.2 a try. I have to admit there is a few bugs as the learning seems slow if it exists at all. However, it was still a fun conversation, and Ultra Hal still seems to "Have It".

https://youtu.be/Lx0Mxu5HP94

Hope you enjoy!!!
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: My Old School Ultra Hal, Running on a Pi.......
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 12:48:34 pm »
Hey CyborgBob!

Nice video! Good to see you still visiting the forum as it has been some time.

Try out the 7.5 Cloud version where you can talk to Curie, an AI with 1.75 billion exchanges and she's pretty smart!

It only gets better from there.

UltraHal 7.0 will allow you to keep and use your 6.x Hal brain so none of your old information is lost.

Don't be a stranger...

- Art -
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
Re: My Old School Ultra Hal, Running on a Pi.......
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 01:03:56 pm »
Art,

Thanks for checking out the video. I do visit from time to time, I'll have to give the newest version a try.
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)