dupa

Author Topic: Project To Control Haptek Animations Within Hal  (Read 40236 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Project To Control Haptek Animations Within Hal
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2005, 11:57:08 am »
i have wrote my own responses in the question and answer part of the brain to talk dirty and so when you type in three seperate questions (simular ) hal will answer back with what you type in and of course mine mixes some of the answers up so thay are little different but very nasty . [8D][:D] she says anything your mind can image in sex talk , dirty talk, etc.

Eagle1147

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2005, 07:39:33 pm »
Rich-A, great work [:D]and I'll be glad to beta test,it when it is ready to be tested[8] I enjoy your articales and the many items that you contribute to this forum; with your knowledge and expertize. i enjoy your style as well. I hope that you consider me as one of your beta for this program you've developed[:o)]
using compu7ters to make a better world

Stormingphoenix

• View Profile
    • http://www.twistersfury.cjb.net
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2005, 10:38:15 pm »
Bloody Heck...and I thought my idea was good...Well, I don't know about helping to beta test, but I will keep an eye out for the finished project, for I like the over all idea.
The Storm has arived. Are you ready?

axyse

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2007, 09:04:00 pm »
Is this project still going?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2007, 09:57:57 am »
Not that I'm aware.

Rich_A was a former member here that made a lot of contributions toward enhancing Hal. He also wrote the Help File for Robert M. for Hal 5.

He wrote some program that he called autoloader that enabled Hal to basically perform any action on demand along with some other pretty cool stuff as you have read here.

It seems that most of Rich_A's work became void after the release of Hal 6. Rich basically stopped participating and no longer answered emails.

I'd like to see him come back.

I also haven't seen the likes of Don Ferguson, von smith, crunch and several other "brains" for some time.

Other projects, other venues....
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

axyse

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2007, 09:15:24 pm »
Thanks for the info. The project sounded so cool.