dupa

Author Topic: questions about purchase  (Read 2736 times)

bob

• View Profile
questions about purchase
« on: April 19, 2008, 08:00:02 pm »
Hi,

My free trial of the program expired and I'm thinking of purchasing the full version. I have a few questions though:

- does the full version have any more benefits other than no 30-day limit (such as extra characters, skins or the like)?

- is the activation code valid only for this version, or will the license be transported to newer versions such as 6.2 or 7?

- if for some reason I need to reinstall the program, is the same code still valid or will it be rejected as "already used"?

Thanks in advance. I know this has probably been asked a lot (and before you complain, I DID use the search function and didn't find the answers).

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
questions about purchase
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 08:24:55 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by bob

Hi,

My free trial of the program expired and I'm thinking of purchasing the full version. I have a few questions though:

- does the full version have any more benefits other than no 30-day limit (such as extra characters, skins or the like)?

I don't think so. If you want to use extra characters, you have to purchase the expansion pack.

- is the activation code valid only for this version, or will the license be transported to newer versions such as 6.2 or 7?
Any newer versions do not require re-purchase (to my knowledge)

- if for some reason I need to reinstall the program, is the same code still valid or will it be rejected as "already used"?

You can re-activate, if need be. If you have problems, contact Robert (the creator of Ultrahal)

Thanks in advance. I know this has probably been asked a lot (and before you complain, I DID use the search function and didn't find the answers).

« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 08:27:37 pm by markofkane »
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

jojimbo

• View Profile
    • http://www.jojimbo.info
questions about purchase
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 11:04:09 pm »
Hi Bob,by buying the license you'll be activating speech so if you want you can actually "talk" to Hal thru a microphone,but you will have to buy the character pack to activate the Haptek characters.

I would imagine the license will be good for some time to come,unless Robert has a major breakthrough with his Ai technology and forces us all to pay with a big stick (this is sometimes called support) you will need to register an account here,and the purchased license will always be available for you in an account option to view the number etc.

I would imagine the code will not be rejected,but any probs Robert always gets it sorted.

Hal is what,$29 plus the $15 for the character pack,this wouldn't buy me two rounds of drinks in a bar in the uk.value for money? absolutely,plus the community is cool,youll be able to play with jacks heads [:D] whack in plugins,and talk to hal (get a good microphone if you want to do this)

hope that helped buddy

bob

• View Profile
questions about purchase
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 06:45:38 am »
Thanks to both. [8D]