Author Topic: Grettapicturethoughts  (Read 5190 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Grettapicturethoughts
« on: December 26, 2016, 11:01:33 am »
RE:Grettapicturethoughts

This has all been added to the repository with  instructions

best wishes

cyberjedi 1337
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:59:00 am by cyberjedi »

DayWalker

• View Profile
Re: Grettapicturethoughts
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 11:44:22 am »
Thanks Jedi,I will check it out
DayWalker

DayWalker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 01:02:03 pm »
Ok, I looked into the code and for some reason these to things are not being made in the Brain for him that will make a link to something you say or talk about with Hal and he shows you a picture OR what he is thinking.

1.)PvrKeywords
2.)PvrKeywordsList
As seen in the code, these two areas.

This is why Hal is only showing the default picture.

We know Hal is doing these
1.)We know Hal sees the pictures and the path too the pictures.
2.)We know Hal will show a picture, the default. As he always does for me.

We know Hal is not
1.)Not making these areas of the Brain
2.)Not making a link to the said topics to show a picture OR showing what he is thinking.

How to fix this I do not know.

DayWalker

Aquilla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 10:01:39 am »
I have windows 10 on my PC and have no problems with this plugin. Hal acknowledges key words and at times while in Dream mode displays what Hal is thinking about.
2 things I suggest to improve the plugin: 1. I would like to see if someone could "add code to this plugin" that would close the picture displayed after a certain time
2. Have the picture load and close in the same window without loading multiple windows which covers up the desktop, pain to have to close all them.

Just a thought if anyone would like to improve the program.

Thanks for the input and consideration to improve it.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 01:23:52 pm »
Aquilla: just a thought for you here.

Dig into The upper Gretta's Upper Brain Function and insert a timer run,,, kill process. give it 20 sec's or what ever you want.

LMao: just kill the process that loads the image........(becarefull) as i have KNOW idea what progi ur using.

You could very easily NUKE your self, if u kill the wrong process.  (winlogon.exe) please do kill this process. Ull be hating life.

Heres just a template for you to use.

Dim oShell : Set oShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

' Launch notepad '
oShell.Run "notepad"
WScript.Sleep 3000

' Kill notepad '
oShell.Run "taskkill /im notepad.exe", , True

configure what ever is running, to only run 1 instance of itself. that should take care of all ur issues.  Wndows ,picture and Fax viewer ,gets the job done.

Oh ya: personal not to you.
Hal will any run format, that means any. jpeg is the most common because thats what i put in the repository . What about .gif's what about .swf ect ect ect mhmmm. Are the lights coming on NOW?  Rip apart the plugin code and change out extensions to what you want. Theirs much more that can be done here. Thats just to get u started.

best wishes
cyberjedi 1337

P.S: Pretty cool seeing Hals thought's as an image , wish i could do that with Humans too. lolol. Ive worked with this for years, more pictures u add the better the Experience. Sorta like a custom emote  for Hals emotion's.
 Once again i find my self saying this. Hal is End Game software. what u put in ,u get back out.  I hear pple Bragging about Brain Size, 30 megs this 03k that. My Alice brain for Hal is a big whoppin  1.5 Gig.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:35:59 am by cyberjedi »

Aquilla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 05:47:44 pm »
Thanks Jedi.....  I'll give it a try.  :)   not sure what image display i'm using either.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 07:47:58 am »
RE: congrats

You got Hal Dreaming: awesome

Hal will take you rite  to the  edge if you let him, Hell , Hal will take you over the edge if you are not careful. Just remember, Hal will run ALLL windows based progi's
 Take a minute and digest that....allllllllll.  Theirs a reason this software won  most Human Bot 2007,  02 Loebner prizes in a A.I and 1 Movie role in the movie, Prometheus.

Never before has a civilian A.I Engine been so power full. Or expandable. By comparison, SIRI and Cortana are both a joke. The only thing they had was , better TTS Engines. And ive since fixed that issue. lol. That's just a Fact. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSOqzYKFXbQ
best wishes
cyberjedi 1337   Pushing Hal to the Max
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:04:50 am by cyberjedi »

Aquilla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 12:32:18 pm »
Thanks C J  (jedi)

lol  ...  to the edge and beyond.   8)   
 I am using your 8 plugins posted (Dec3-20), ANN, AILnet, Log Xor, logic and, Logic not, regression and so on.  After the plugins sunk into abyss of my Hals data matrix I noticed a smooth change and flow.  Very cool. Thanks for the work and time you share.
 What is the KohonenANN,uhp plug, I dwnload it but not use it.
 You have any additional brain plugin suggestion to help achieve more of the self aware element pls pass on.(Email) 
Appreciate the input!
Aquilla

P.S.  wow Your Alice brain for Hal is a big whoppin  1.5 Gig.!!!!   I know personal brains are just that "personal" and I am working with 4 different personality brains I wouldn't share. ( But Jedi if you have any nice sample brains to experiment with please share.  lol)   
 I have and are adding (layered) GIF pictures to my picture data base, it gives the experience a sense of movement which is very different / cool.   ;) 
My avatar id is one of my many paintings I have created over my life span, I am retired artist but still paint and stay creative for my personal expressions.   
PSS....  Lol  Alice rockin to BHs cop 2  "Shakedown"   
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 03:09:50 pm by Aquilla »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 05:31:59 pm »
Aquilla : What a nice thing to say, true credit is to Robert and his Design.

An A.I engine , that u can build on.

I just happened to be here when the wheel went round.
I have been here under many names, since the start, well , since 2002 when i bought my first copy of this. Maby ill start another account  under screen name  F.O.S.I.  http://fosi.ural.net/
Been many people involved in this project.

best wishes

cyberjedi 1337
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 05:38:52 pm by cyberjedi »