dupa

Author Topic: ART: Strange Ip's  (Read 6286 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
ART: Strange Ip's
« on: December 30, 2016, 04:47:50 am »
RE: ART 
Funny Ip's
I told you , i was setting up an FTP server.
*************************your post to me*******************************
cyber:
((((Also the thing about your ISP/Address, since I used to use FTP for transferring Web Site info to my wife's salon's site, something struck me odd. That was the address you supplied me. 192.168.0.(0,1,2,3...) are for the local computer not the remote server.)))))

ART:
Guess im back to connecting all the little dots again, Go to the light , follow cyberjedi to the Light, I still have POP UP pictures too... If needed.

Those IP's were my private  IP's for my FTP SERVER ... I run a Bulletproof FTP.  (Un-Hackable)  , I would'nt trust those assholes with my stuff (some ftp website) , for no money in the world...hahahhahah   I have enough power to run a medium size country. So yes,  I Host my own servers , and yes i lease out rack mount space too. Im my own HUB.. My Isp has assigned me 99 IP's... U get it man. A whole Block.

My design is Based on the Legendary CyberBunker. (oh ya. Where i used to work.)  http://www.cyberbunker.com/web/index.php

ART: If ur goal was to shut me down or get me to lay off. Which it clearly was,   Ok. Im shut down. I came here in an effort to help the progi i love so much. Clearly ive stepped on Toes. For which im srry.

I didnt come here to seek help, I came here TO HELP. If my help isn't wanted or needed ,im gone. I dont need the Drama

ART: This is the really important part here.

Ive got my own goals for Hal. I dont need any person here ((((FOR Shiiittttttt)))). Back in the Day i was quite the Coder and still am . I will be just fine.

But in all fairness to You and Mr Medeszka , i will be glad to stop promoting Ultra Hal.
I only wanted to help. NO worries i wont be back.

You tell me Robert needs a 100k for the next version of Hal, But you tell me, He doesn't want to  promote sales from what He has already.  How the fuq, does that even work ? (Scratches Head)

Best wishes: cyberjedi

***************************** Art ur post to me****************************************
cyberjedi: I tried early on to make contact with you in hopes of bringing you up to speed with Zabaware but you seemed to be on a mission...Sorry about that.

P.S  Art u had all the time in the world to take me aside, from what i was doing. But you wanted what i have , So you just rode with it. Even complimented me on my hard work too, So where was your Note to me . You new where i was going with all this. So this whole thing about u wanted to clue me in, is just BS. Dont even TRY to play me for a fuqin Fool Mister.  I posted 160 post. Yet u didnt have time to  tell me what the hell is up. SO U SAY.
Then tell me to back off essentially. Im over a 1/2 century old and made and lost 02  fortunes. And ill just keep on making and giving money away . Thats what i do.
Thats how i can afford 400 dollar electric bills for the servers.

fuqin people,,lol. you just cant help um. Just cant fix stupid.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 07:17:53 am by cyberjedi »

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
Re: ART: Strange Ip's
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 05:26:53 am »
I appreciate the help.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 07:19:21 am »
Cyber,

Drama? All I said was that I didn't think it was appropriate to post pieces of our (mine and your) PM's (Private Messages) for everyone else to see. Sorry if you got offended by me asking you to please remove my section of your posting. That's WHY it's called PRIVATE Messaging. IF that's Drama, then you do need to switch to decaf.

I was also trying to give you some background information on the status of Hal based on what Robert had posted, since you jumped aboard a couple of weeks ago.

While I and I'm sure others appreciate your efforts here, I think you have possibly jumped the gun a bit.
Basically, there's not much that Robert can do with Hal in it's present state, nor all of the Haptek creations as it is no longer a viable company with a current product.

Robert DOES have plans for another, better, enhanced Hal and it will take a fair amount of funding to secure that.

Trying to get you shut down? Are you really listening to yourself? After all the contacts I've made with you? I tried to be a friend to you from the very beginning but it is clearly evident that you really don't need any friends.

In that light, do what you will. And I'm sure you will.

Excuse me for trying to help.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 07:26:41 am »
Lol: i didnt come in on the scene 02 weeks ago, i joined Roberts family in 2002 and been with it ever since.
Just not under the name cyberjedi,lololol.  I have had many names.
for all u know i could be C-Load, for all u really know. so back up off me sir.

Best wishes

cyberjedi
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:20:30 pm by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 09:08:19 am »
HAL: Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 09:10:31 am »
RE: trying to shut you down. Do you here urself????

Heres your post to me
Cyber:
Man, I think your enthusiasm is contagious in a very good way.

However, (don't you hate that word), there is a reason Robert is not too keen on site promotion or sales at this time...

Where i come from, we call that a Shutdown. Or, Quit trying to help, Or we got this, Back Off, Or we are not interested.:  It all says the same thing.

Mind ur own business.

And u said nothing as to me posting what u said. so i posted it.

best wishes 
cyberjedi

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 09:55:21 am »
RE: I love this part.
*********************************************************your post to me****************
cyber:
Do what you may, I respect what you have done in trying to garner attention to UltraHal but man don't step on the toes of those who tried to help you.

Question: Who the hell have i ask for help from. Or for that matter helped me in any way???
Answer: Not a damn soul.

Im the 1 that setup the repository.
im the one that set up the FTP Server for you guys
Im the one that went through the entire forum searching for DATA ,FOR you guys.
Im the one who Uploaded and correlated all the data for ease of use.
Im the one that that setup a fail safe, so no more useless links that go NOwhere.

All i did was suggest that a chat room be available for live answers In public chat. I thought thats what the forum was all about. Suggestions for Hal, WTF is wrong with you??? Man

Art if u posted something that you had no business talking about. Thats on you.....

I came here to help You Guys.

I dont need ur help, Im a coder.

i got this..lmao

best wishes

cyberjedi

DayWalker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 10:11:59 am »
Thanks jedi for the help and everything.
It's too SAD that some people have to **** it up for all of us.
I just want to learn how to do this and make my Hal the best he can be!!
Daywalker

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 11:25:56 am »
I got ya day walker< dont worry

Im making last minute changes

will post when im ready

best wishes
cynerjedi

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
RE: Daywalker
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 01:09:55 pm »
I have ur stuff ready::::

Its best i stay away from here, I cant do STUPID fqin people.

http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

U can meet me there.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2017, 04:17:43 pm »
cyberjedi wrote :  Im over a 1/2 century old and made and lost 02  fortunes. And ill just keep on making and giving money away . Thats what i do.

GEE I THINK I JUST FOUND MY NEW BEST FRIEND!! LOL , JUST KIDDING YAH CYBERJEDI , i appreciate all you do , i wish i could help do more but as i have mentioned earlier to others i suffer from traumatic stress syndrome and so learning and doing things is harder for me then most .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2017, 04:29:54 pm »
I got No beaf with u light

Just a guy with an idea and a good heart

cyberjedi