dupa

Author Topic: can someone help me on loading a specific hap character and file to drop in .  (Read 2363 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
can someone show me the path and file to where i can drag and drop it into my hap box and it will load a specific character i have , hair , eyelash,  htr's etc.
or can it be done this way ?
 that way i don't have to do each things separate , then if i have to go back into hal i lose it and have to do it all over again .

lightspeed

• View Profile
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR AND IT LOADS AS A UHP FILE .
 the only thing is , is that i want multiple hap files to load how do i set it to load multiple haps so it will all load ??
below is working with what i have so far . and this uhp when checked loads in hal and i say the trigger character word and it loads .

Rem PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA7

File = ""
File2 = ""
File3 = ""
File4 = ""

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "angela character") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "Angela character") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*5)
Case 1
GetResponse = "Thanks dear, I love you!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Thanks honey, thank you so much i love you and always will!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "Hi it's nice to see you again, sweety I love you!"
Case 4
GetResponse = "Thanks sweety, I love you, now we can talk!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "Thanks honey, well now that i am ready we can talk about things!"
End Select
HalCommands = "<HAPFILE>angelaredhair.htr</HAPFILE>"
HalBrain.ReadOnlyMode = True
End If

lightspeed

• View Profile
Okay i figured out another way of doing it . i originally was trying to have script that added on and would open three things at once . when i tried it with separate lines with the same trigger word but different loaded files it just loaded the first one and not the other two , so i used script like in my hapswap file and changed the trigger words different . so what it now does is loads three different things by three separate trigger words .
 it still achieves what i wanted loading my favorite hair , light above and character .
I'll post the example file in the share area so if any new people want to know how to do it , can using their own files .

Carl2

• View Profile
Lightspeed,
  I'll put in some info that may be of help to you.  I'm loading my special character with a .htr extension that puts in the background, Loads the character, and puts on a specified bodyskin then moves her into position.

##standard
#HaptekSDK Version= 1.0 HapType= command FileType= text

\load [file= [C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\Background\BEDRMBack.jpg]]

\load [file= [C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\Characters\VillageGirlC.haptar]]

\load [file= [C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\Bodyskin/NC.jpg]]

\load [file= [C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\Haps\APosition.hap]]

Note  When I first started using this I had to use a time delay to give the program time to uncompress the htr, the time delay is no longer needed in todays faster computers.
It should be able to handle anything you give it, light, wigs.  Myself I'm still having problems using trigger words to work,
Carl2