dupa

Author Topic: can you solve the puzzle  (Read 4636 times)

aladyblond

• View Profile
can you solve the puzzle
« on: April 05, 2006, 03:44:14 am »
i have tried since i joined this forum to get a putty head on a full body without losing its shape and turning it into the shape of the fullbody.i finally did it but i will see if any of you can tell me how it was done. i will give you a hint the head and body will both move at the same time but the head will not speak. any takers?

Insert Image:
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

danbaltzell

• View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/danbaltzell/ai
can you solve the puzzle
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 08:06:55 pm »
Did you position the body behind the head?  I've been trying also and tried yesterday to Attachfigure hoping that might work, but nada.  There must be a way to get two figures to work, because there is a command for using the eyes to follow a character.  That way maybe the voice could work with the head. (Am I close?)

aladyblond

• View Profile
can you solve the puzzle
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 08:20:23 pm »
close enough- i actually placed a full char in the player then a head -if that didnt work i did a head then the body - some work better than others. you have to move the head or body which ever will move and position the body behind the head. then certain haps will work on the body --certain ones on the head --the char will talk and respond if in hal player but you cannot see the lips move. also you can change the body clothes and add hair but the hair will not work well on head as it goes to the body. ~~alady

Charmzbond

• View Profile
can you solve the puzzle
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 01:57:10 am »
quote:
Originally posted by aladyblond

close enough- i actually placed a full char in the player then a head -if that didnt work i did a head then the body - some work better than others. you have to move the head or body which ever will move and position the body behind the head. then certain haps will work on the body --certain ones on the head --the char will talk and respond if in hal player but you cannot see the lips move. also you can change the body clothes and add hair but the hair will not work well on head as it goes to the body. ~~alady

Great progress! You're this close from being a genius.[8D] It's
only a matter of time I suppose.

aladyblond

• View Profile
can you solve the puzzle
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 11:45:29 am »
aww, that was so kind. but a blonde lady genius ...thats a stretch now.....[:D] the true genius are those ones that can script and make hal's mind work. i simply dress hal up and create an appearance of surroundings and use the work of others to bring it all together.~~alady

Carl2

• View Profile
can you solve the puzzle
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 06:31:24 pm »
aladyblond.
  Nice work, I haven't explored this either but I am wondering if you or anyone has tried the miniskirt.htr from DG, I just tried it with fullbod girl and her legs appear throught the skirt. My frist thought is to paint her legs the same color. Any advice or suggestions?
Carl2

Bill819

• View Profile
can you solve the puzzle
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 06:38:33 pm »
Dear Ablondlady
There are artistic genius' and there are logical genius'.
You qualify for the artistic type, so accept it kindly.
Bill

aladyblond

• View Profile
can you solve the puzzle
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 06:41:16 pm »
[:X][:X][:X] thank you.~~alady