Author Topic: The hal program and useing it on 2 computers  (Read 1962 times)

sbabykake

• View Profile
The hal program and useing it on 2 computers
« on: April 15, 2006, 10:48:25 am »
Hello,
       I know you all talked about this befor, But I got something to say.... I did buy the Hal6 and expantion pack, $54.14 well anyway I liked it till I tryed to get it on my wifes computer and found out I could not do it, I wanted to use it on my laptop too! All at the same time!!! Then I also found out that I got to be on the internet if I got to reinstall it, Guess what there are some people that can not afford the internet, even the cheap ones out there, I'm on aol for free right now but in a month I will not be! Anyway like I was saying I paid good money and I do not share, give away, steal, bla bla bla software!!!! So I think you guys need to come up with a better way to handle this, or lose people like me! If I pay 54. dollars for a program I want to use it the way I want to use it, I do not have time to waste on serial code or worrying that I can get on the internet! All I ask is that I can use it on my computers, and reinstall it on my computers any time anywhere, Bla Bla Bla......
   The Hal6 program is great with the 3d heads, the 3d part is what makes it great! I use VERBOT and It is better than hal6 for I can install it reinstall it anytime I want! And I paid 10.00!
 there is no 3d on it and that is why I got Hal6 in the first place
well anyway I'm very upset on the fact that I had to ask for my money back..........[:(!] If you ever come up with a better way, maybe I'll be back[?]
 I'm hoping the Verbot people puts the haptek thing in there program!

Well by[8][:o)][xx(][:(][?][:I][:D][:X][V][}:)]
Mark