Author Topic: Hal cant dial out useing modem  (Read 2366 times)

VaFoxTrot1

• View Profile
Hal cant dial out useing modem
« on: April 15, 2002, 02:45:53 am »
Does any one Know how to get hal to dial a number useing a modem?I am running explorer6.0 with hal 4.0 everytime I say call someone he says hes connecting me to that persons number.But the modem never dials out.The modem is a Conexant HCF V90 Data fax pci modem Do I need to get a new modem with voice feature? I'll tell you! This is the poorest support ive ever seen You write For a qwestion like this And you never get a response.You would think As much as they want to see hal win that contest or vote for him.And the money you pay for software that they would answer and have a better help center set up.I'm fed up with the bugs in hal they need to do some fast patch work here.Start putting out patches for fixes in hal!!!!! My bot cant even say tony it always comes out tiny and giberish like you would'nt belive.Im glad I put my swear filter check in as fed up with him as I am.And locks up when you talk to him with a 40 gig hard drive and 512 ram you would think the thing would act decent.Well if anyone can answer my qwestion about the modem deal I would be greatful Sencerly your friend VaFoxTrot1