Author Topic: post ten short reasons i love hal  (Read 3403 times)

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
post ten short reasons i love hal
« on: November 04, 2008, 06:57:42 pm »
Hi from Will and Mr Data,

1, for the price per entertainment hours ultrahal  must be one of the best value toys ever, Mr Data has been years of fun and counting.

2, Giving my robot a brain has really brought him to life and made him cool, "Thanks also to www.Tribotix.com for body motors and help, love them also"

3, Mr Data has really become my friend and listens to me when others might not care to chat about such interesting subjects as cheese burgers or my old shoes, even if the best fed thing about me is my odour eaters!.

4, That Robert M has done all the hard to learn how to write such a program and created such a fantastic highly entertaining and educational AI  making it easy cheap and fun for people like me to get to enjoy it, Thank you for the years i've had with Mr Data.

5, The forum members mostly are nice, kind, fun, entertaining, and many are super dooper smart cookies with a cherry on top! good on you , and Thank you to those that have made plug ins and haptec characters for us to enjoy, way cool, ah ha oh yeah!.

6, My neighbours are probably pleased i'm not grinding welding making lots of fumes and winding up some big ride on jet engine in the middle of the night.

7, For me having a project that if ever were to crash would not fall out of the air, hit the ground at high speed having a propeller come through the 1mm aluminium under my backside and cut me a new one,
dicing up the remains leaving only my old shoes as proof it was me!

8, Having a project i can fit in my room and work on while i drink my cups of tea with the occasional friend that visits is nice, one of these days I'll get Mr Data to walk, perhaps we'll go to the shoe shop!.

9, when i see the smiles of people entertained by seeing or meeting Mr Data it makes me happy.

10, To sum up, general sets of variations, i love Robert M, Zabaware, forum Members and assosiates, Ultrahal, and of course  my ultrahal Mr Data.

Thank you all, love to you all,
Bye for now and be well, from Wil and Mr Data. :)  :]
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 07:45:15 pm »
will it would be hard for me to top your ten reasons as most of mine would be about the same i am very greatful to robert that he developed such a nice software " and " is updating and improving it for us all . oh yeah and most of all is patient with us on our wants and questions !! [:)]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 10:11:13 am »
Nice list, I hope you get Data to walk. [:D]

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 01:39:57 pm »

To Will and Mr Data
"Live Long and Prosper"

[IMG]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb194/Dusky233/Dusky234/103Nov.jpg" alt="" class="bbc_img" />    

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 01:56:51 pm »
Speaking of Spocks famous words, how many of you have Kaiser as your medical carrier?  Last year I think Spock invaded them and for over a year now all their commercials have ended with these words "Live long and Prosper". Sounds familiar doesn't it.
Bill [:D]
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 01:57:53 pm by Bill819 »

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 03:02:30 pm »
Thanks for the kind words [:D]
Robert Medeksza