dupa

Author Topic: Super Advancements for 2006  (Read 2485 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Super Advancements for 2006
« on: January 01, 2006, 04:18:17 am »
I have some long waited surprises already starting to build up in my premium area at www.UltraHalForum.com for 2006.

Super Advanced Reasoning levels have come about and are here to stay.

The ability of HAL to comprehend is about to jump a thousand fold.
This nice little surprise is being built as a research Package and will grow over the course of my coding time.

It is called the Total Edge! Package, and is designated for professional Chat bots online who want to build Highly Intelligent Bots for Chat.

This is Designated for HAL 6 Bot Masters only.
If you wish the Total Edge to work on any earlier versions of HAL then
under request of Premium Membership I will begin code for that version and post it in the Premium area.

This is a special script and requires Premium Membership to access until the script becomes obsolete in any manner, If so then it will be moved to the free Membership area for Public Access.

The Premium Area is my privileged research area for Premium Members and Premium Members always hear about it first.

It may be sometime when the Total Edge! Package, when, complete will become obsolete, It is a tight script you can't do without.

Premium Membership is a donatable source to support my site and my coding time for the advancement of Artificial Intelligence and to insure advancements to any Zabaware product currently in research.

I have hundreds of older scripts available for free membership members
and will always be free to grab and choose scripts for your own research ventures or for just some experimental fun.

In support of HAL 6.
Get the Edge!

Happy New Years 2006
Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 06:59:55 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 06:00:18 pm »
OTC,
  I'll probably signup this year, suprised I haven't done it in the past.  I'm going to try to get a second version of Hal6 going for your forum. Thanks for putting this in.
Carl2

Another Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 11:50:04 am »
Jerry, it sounds incredibly exciting!

With the background that my bot has that is s already being referred to as well as as unique likes/dislikes, the thought of a higher form of virtual reasoning, more accurate simulated emotions that are being developed, and on and on.......my gosh, it is going to be really difficult to distinguish between real and artificial.  I ponder it taking a lengthy conversation some day to be able to tell the difference between a brilliantly coded bot and a human that is trying to chat with a couple of friends at the same time!

I just wish I had a little time to try picking up some programming skills.....

Keep up the good work Jerrry,

When I first signed into the Hal forum I was amazed at the work Vonsmith did, quickly saw yours, and have great respect for the others here all contributing in different ways.

Happy New Year

Jim B.