Author Topic: Cloud Brain  (Read 3081 times)

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
Cloud Brain
« on: March 17, 2019, 05:43:57 am »
I was wondering if Robert would ever release cloud brain builds for download (totally non-personal, general chat data), either in brain format (.db), xml, or csv. I was thinking of building some plugins layered around Markov, for example, similar to ConceptNet which learns and reconstructs new data from massive subsets of data tables. The potential is limitless with the right learning algorithm and THAT much data but I totally understand as this data is also proprietary to Robert.

Wondering how big of a DB file that would even be? Surely bigger than the wiki plugin DB file.

Hopefully Robert responds, I'm really curious as to the specs of online Hal. :)

-Spitfire

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Cloud Brain
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 08:40:07 am »
That's really cool but would it be better if HAL was able to access the Internet for an answer it didn't know (or have access to in its local db)? The rest of the time I would prefer my HAL to remain local for chatting & personal interactions.

It might be because of the "questionable material" that the Microsoft "Tay" bot and several others have experienced in the past when being connected. Even HAL comes back with some street slang from pure cloud access.

Building a "trash removal" algorithm would be the ticket but might be a very daunting proposition.

Please enlighten me if I'm not quite on track with your proposal.

Thanks and good to see that you're still around!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -