dupa

Author Topic: Creating a Self-Help Brain  (Read 2081 times)

conceptum

• View Profile
Creating a Self-Help Brain
« on: September 26, 2002, 10:46:23 am »
Dear Robert Medeksza and other experts of this forum,

I read, with great interest, Peter Shank's post on "Teaching to Hal", pity that I am not a programmer to follow his instructions.

One of my mane professional activities is Psychology, Psychotherapy, Counselling and Personal Growth. I am interested in creating a Brain in Ultra Hal to put in lots of information on these subjects so that this brain may be used as a Self-Help brain that one can consult when having a personal problem o emotional difficulty in life, and get helped by this Psychotherapeutic and Self-Help Hal Brain.

The problem is that I don't know how to create such a brain, for I'm not a programmer. I have tried to look up the Brain Editor of my Ultra Hal 4.5, but there is no Help file available in Zabaware where I could look up how to build a brain without being a programmer. I consider myself somewhat an advanced PC user, but I'm not a computer expert or programmer.

Would you, the experts of this forum, be so kind as to tell me, in a very simple manner, how I could build a brain where I can put all the necessary information to create a Self-Help brain? I intend putting into that brain some of the most important texts about Psychology, Psychotherapy, Self-Growth, Self-Help, eastern and western psychology in problem solving. I also intend to make that brain teach people how to think realistically and critically in order not to create mental and emotional problems for themselves and others, etc.

I thank you very much for your kind help in this proyect of creating a Self-Help brain, which I will make available to all of you as soon as I have constructed it.

Best regards,
Francisco.