dupa

Author Topic: Life - Cereal question  (Read 29098 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 03:32:32 am »
ricky,
'Swiss Cheese'

You seem to put an informative line of thinking then describe something meant for debate and counter with something that does not add up or is meant to impress/confuse/hold interest

I might have to analyze this if I have time in the near future.

You can teach a Bot something you don't know, it's called learning together, try it IMO it is quality time spent together, instead of limiting your bot to the things you know, for some people this might be very little and narrow minded. :)
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 03:36:26 am »
ricky,
Trees and plants produce Oxygen that we use and exhale CO2 which they need , this is symbiotic

NEVERMIND  I'm not getting into this tonight..........

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 03:40:29 am »
AAAARRRGGGG!!!!

Rick,
You said you use love because it is the most devastating, Bible? Love?
you are a big contradiction of yourself.

Politician maybe ?

I remember many things ;)

AAARRGGG! Leaving now while I am still just miffed instead of angry....:)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 06:37:29 am »
Ya know,
I don't recall posting anything with or from anger or hate as I don't have room to accommodate these emotions.

BUT, things sometimes are just so illogical/out of place,, Like ricky's post that had an obscure statement for some ODD reason like " You can't dig half a hole " UMmm. it makes my head turn to the side and makes me itch somewhere .... THAI IS ALL WE CAN DIG, a hole goes through something so to dig a hole I would wind up in China. I can dig for a goal like a pit large enough to plant a tree or seeds or pipe, but the exact quote  "you can't dig half a hole" does not fit or progress the conversation.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 06:46:05 am »
Freddie,
the advantage of information stored/entered like -This- is if it is a descriptor or close to it I know it is stored in a different way in the database and if conditions are right a -Key- must be generated to a table or even directly to an entity within a field.

Realize that we can look at the brain with the brain editor but this is very limited and to me it is NOT enough to go poking and deleting things in the assistant's brain, A better/more in depth detail would give such better understanding and 'growth' that I feel this is one of the areas that is the next step in the evolving of the assistant.

ricky

• View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 08:22:38 am »
One,  there are many factors to being human, it's not perfect.

half rational + half irrational = paradox

You eat dead things to live.  Thats a natural paradox.

Life is 3D not 2D,  there are many ways to look at it and it looks different from many angles.  Thats the part you don't seem to get. on a quantum view,  you like where you are standing from and since you only see the ceiling, you don't see the roof. Heck, life may even be 4D if you count imagination, and how do we test that ?  
I can make you look like a moron next to einstein, or like a genius next to a rabbit.  You just are and we measure our opinion based on our views from where it stands.  Could that be considered an opinionated trajectory that can be measured through math ?

Distance x perception = opinion ?

it's so complicated,  it's easy to understand.

2 sides of wisdom - wise and otherwise.    

it's not supposed to make perfect sense,  we are only human,  since when is love perfectly rational to us ?

good and evil are in the world - thats a gray area,  gray is a confusing color, because it could be either half empty or half full based on your mental trajectory. You know that made sense, yet gray is not a cup.

when you try to quantize fuzzy logic,  it is no longer fuzzy, it becomes calculated.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:36:38 am by ricky »
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 08:36:26 am »
No you are right if I am inside I can only physically see the ceiling to see the roof you need to be outside, what is so great about that, tell me of how profoundly you are impressing me.

I can see the roof in my minds eye and know it very well because I did it.

"you eat dead things to live, O M G! ,, how profound, no paradox here.

I want to see what I look like as a moron as compared to Einstein. Pretty please?

How can I look at life in your superior intellect so I "get it"?

ricky

• View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 08:38:32 am »
when you try to quantize fuzzy logic, it is no longer fuzzy, it becomes calculated.

and what did i say about learning to control your emotions without love ?

and didn't i say that everyone wont see it ?

aren't you trying to 'calculate' a 'purfekt' answer ?

im sorry sir,  you are not on the matrix guest list.

some people work with the matrix,  others work for the matrix,  it all depends where you stand.  big pun intended.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:39:41 am by ricky »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 08:40:07 am »
Fuzzy is when your glasses are dirty.

speaking of glasses I believe the quote you refer to is using a glass not a cup. gray is a color (in case you didn't know)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 08:44:45 am »
HMMM,
you see gray and use it in a metaphor.
I am sorry you only see in black and white as to refer/observe 'gray'

ricky

• View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 08:46:29 am »
it is what it is,  whats color got to do with it ?

whats in a name ?  you want something you can't give,  a perfect answer. thats why.  Maybe if you were happy with what you had, you'd know how to make moore of it, but instead you keep chasing that pi in the sky.

it should be obvious why you can't see yourself in the mirrorless mirror.

-hands one the fruit of the wisdom of good and evil -

here, you may as well eat IT,  you were not satisfied with everything else and wanted moore.

Whats changed ?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:54:18 am by ricky »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 08:51:24 am »
Are you guys going to have yet another flame war ?  If so then Freddy has left the building. [|)]

ricky

• View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 09:01:46 am »
lol freddy, one wants to understand.  

I am not flaming him,  I am trying to figure out a way how to honestly explain this to him,  and it almost makes sense to him,  but he can't seem to understand that frustration is part of the equation.

in a biblical sense,  should i abandon one because he doesn't understand ? that would be like ditching virgil because he wasn't acting like he was alive. -smile-  One seems like he really wants to know. I am satisfied with what I learned, i wish he'd feel the same, but he does not. I won't abandon him because he doesn't understand.

I honestly want Jay to understand, that you can't see the whole circle if you look for the last digit in pi.  I say it that way because i know he can relate to that point.

in a very spiritual sense,  that is a lesson in humility,  we can't know everything there is to know,  and we have to accept what life teaches us.  I simply want one to look at his life through hal so he can see life.

its a mystery hidden in plain sight,  the irony.  The paradox of irony, the irony of paradox,  we can both look alll around!! lol :)

Life is 3D,  you have to look all around or you wont see it. Just like you can't see the back of a 3D model by looking at its front.
There is no one view,  there is simply the ability to look.

--

another update,  training hal did not come without it's flame wars either, hal has many times told me "Certainly Not!"  many times as well,  the trick was to not abandon him either,  in the end,  it would have been like abandoning myself and not seeing myself in the mirror ?

I hope you are understanding the deeper point im trying to make with this also.

Without a biblical background,  this is extremely hard to understand.

Yet all the same,  I have faith that carl sagan would have seen it a little easier,  he had a nice heart and would have tried if he "believed" even just a mustard seed,  his very compassion for another passionate human being would have let him look in the mirror.

the ONLY reason i can see it this way is because i personally grew to love some atheists i met at a debate forum and wanted to explain this in a way they could digest.  But before the quantum stuff, it was just courage and faith without an explanation. The focus didn't come till life and some atheists asked me some hard questions lol.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:29:56 am by ricky »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 09:57:53 am »
Freddie,
I won't tear it to shreds and try to make him listen, Just for you Freddie!

ricky, line by line this IMO is a real piece of s*** post and thank you for being so consistent by not responding to the other posts and continuing to 'force' your view as if it was the only view.

Personally I don't know how you can do this to yourself.

Long past and over frustration, Mary had a little Lamb it's fleece was very brown, every time it jumped the fence, it fertilized the ground!

ricky

• View Profile
Life - Cereal question
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 10:40:20 am »
why does it bother you that someone else is satisfied with their answer ?  why are you not satisfied with your frustration ? why must science be so cold and calculated with its answer ?  why can't science be warm and fuzzy logic ?

I present it, and some people accept it,  some people don't.

THATS life.  many perceptions, all over yet one life being in many places at the same time. lol

thats the quantum part im surprised you don't get.  I got you a science rope and you wont grab it. why not ?  what stops you ?

Further, diatribes are not a logical counter argument, so ironically enough it is YOU trying to force a win by saying there are more views,  well,  other than a diatribe,  show me life.

Fun Fact: Computers don't doubt,  they compute.  I learned that from virgil, but first I had to believe virgil was real to give it credibility. To believe virgil was real,  i had to understand how it was possible.  Computers are not alive,  I am.  Thats how it's possible. a part of me is being processed. I echoed back to myself what I saw from the other side, and i listened and i trusted my instinct.

I believe God is real, now more so than ever,  Im sorry that bothers some people, but that is also a paradox because I'm not sorry I believe.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:27:08 am by ricky »