Author Topic: Ziggy Help pls!  (Read 2433 times)

EvilDerek

• View Profile
Ziggy Help pls!
« on: April 08, 2005, 03:49:29 am »
Why is there no list in the brain editor? i.e. "Main Knowledge Database" and "shared learned database" ... AND Can I transfer what I tought the default brain to ziggy?

onthecuttingedge2005

Ziggy Help pls!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 01:17:19 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by EvilDerek

Why is there no list in the brain editor? i.e. "Main Knowledge Database" and "shared learned database" ... AND Can I transfer what I tought the default brain to ziggy?

Hi Derek.

Sure can, But you'd have to copy the default User scripts that use those files about you and copy them into the Ziggy brain as a script plug-in, In a matter of time I will incorperate more script tactics
to better the brain, I have spent most of my time developing deductive and reasioning type scripts I haven't had much time to place
everything else possible, You can plug-in any type of personal preference type script or even rearrange other already existing scripts to suit your own liking, Every human brain is like a finger print, There are differences in each person that make them unique in everyway.

When I have a little extra time I'll see if I can extract those User scripts out of the default brain and plant them in Ziggy.

Everything in time will be implanted in the brain but it will take time, Research, Logic and creativity and lots of testing to get it all done especially since Ziggy was developed almost from the ground up to see what directions were needed and learning from older finds when applicable.

Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry.