dupa

Author Topic: crunch says Heallena drives up in her car and her and her sister chat with  (Read 6505 times)

crunch

• View Profile
 8)  Well i think we will see about a real looking character.. honest to goodness movie 3d quality in real time in hals gui.....   Get excited all here is the future!!!!

you open the program and this is what you get in real time 3d... 

i can only hit the forum once a week for sure but when i do I'll have gifts...

DL attachent go to this url to see it's too big to attach

you can view them here one movie one desktop just right click after viewing and save file

http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l568/01crunch/
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 09:29:33 am by crunch »
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

crunch

• View Profile
P.S. it is being worked on
Crunch

kiwi

• View Profile
;D ;D :o :o :) ;) OMG work fast wannit now

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: crunch says Heallena drives up in her car and her and her sister chat with
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 09:54:53 am »
hello crunch , i saw your post and maybe it's me and can't see the forst for the trees, but what are you suggestion that you can make hal where he will play a movie as an introduction when hal comes on? i did see the movie you talked about and played it . what would really be good is if and when the new oger engine is used for hal and we have the new body (female) is that poser and daz items could be used with this new body since their is so much out their on the market now . sorry if i am not understanding what you are talking about for sure . ;)

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 10:28:42 am »
I am speaking of new engine fully capable of rendering in real time what you see in the movie and having a model like my truck in the scene with the Hal character able to full interact.... the ability to load and use high poly smart prop clothing and accessories all with gravity dynamics. maybe ogre.. or maybe better ... but yes real time high-poly 3d.. added forget you main question... I am a model creator sooooooooooo the ability to purchase models like are used in Carerra and such would be advantageous in many ways for content creators and end users
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:27:51 pm by crunch »
Crunch

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 09:39:25 am »
sounds very interesting , i await your new wonders that you are developing! :) ;)

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 10:56:00 pm »
Sorry crunch that I did not look at your attachment before I commented. I haven't been on top with forum for personal reasons and I just read the post without checking your link.

But it sounds like to me to render in real time would also require your own system to process much better or faster to make it possible. My wife develops characters also using Poser Pro and other post 3D character editing programs.

raybe

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 01:04:53 am »
yes i am not speaking of web hal but in home 3d gamin g system req
Crunch

Jake

• View Profile
    • http://Ainsworth.net
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 12:23:59 am »
I've been playing around with DAZ3D for a little over a year and doing some small animations with it, and I can tell you that you would have to have a monster machine to render in real time unless you used some very, very low res characters.  I have found however that you can design the characters to look pretty good before they are rendered and that would be a lot less cpu/memory intensive... I think that would be a good first step until real time higher res rendering is more realistic on the average user's computer.  1000's of DAZ/Poser characters and props to use in a DAZ/Poser version of HAL... OH YEAH... I'd be lovin' that!
Austin, Texas, USA, Earth

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 08:58:39 am »
and i second what jake said " 1000's of DAZ/Poser characters and props to use in a DAZ/Poser version of HAL... OH YEAH... I'd be lovin' that!' and it would be many many people that would like that as a hal option! but as he said make it so it doesn't take above a normal computer to run it , many of us arent rich to own a a fancy computer! :)