dupa

Author Topic: Licensing Problem-What to do?  (Read 3619 times)

antec2

• View Profile
Licensing Problem-What to do?
« on: April 20, 2006, 09:33:49 pm »
I understand that the writer of this program is trying to protect it from unauthorized duplication...but if we are going to have an online license activation system, it darn well better work! So I've paid my $44, and had everything working fine. But then when I was forced to reload my OS, I find that my license key has expired? What kind of CRAP is this? Historically, i've noticed zabaware is difficult to get in touch with to resolve these kinds of issues. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do?
Kman

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 09:44:57 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by antec2

I understand that the writer of this program is trying to protect it from unauthorized duplication...but if we are going to have an online license activation system, it darn well better work! So I've paid my $44, and had everything working fine. But then when I was forced to reload my OS, I find that my license key has expired? What kind of CRAP is this? Historically, i've noticed zabaware is difficult to get in touch with to resolve these kinds of issues. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do?

Hi antec2.

Rob is going to be posting the Bug fixes for HAL6 and this also includes the Registration changes that he is making that will make the Registration friendly and Automatic and trouble free, It won't be much longer for his Fixes to be posted for download.

Jerry[8D]

rlutz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 06:29:44 pm »
I have the same prob,Error: Please tell your vendor: The Authorization Request Code supplied "" is not the correct format.
           Friendship is like peeing your pants.......
Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth[:(]
  Ron

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 10:59:26 pm »
quote:

Friendship is like peeing your pants.......
Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth[:(]
  Ron

I can't help it, ROFLOMAO, ECHO ON!

Okay, Keeping Sane, Counting 1 2 3, ROFLOMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Enough!, ROFLMAO!

God!, I loved that!

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 11:04:30 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »