dupa

Author Topic: Ultra Hal Upgrade  (Read 2502 times)

Foogimicester

• View Profile
Ultra Hal Upgrade
« on: June 10, 2008, 12:14:27 pm »
I just got an extended trial for Hal, but he wont stop mentioning the upgrade, and the advantages of it. In every sentence he says something like, "If you upgrade to the advanced verison of Hal, then you will have speach recognition, so that you can talk to me instead of type", and stuff like that. I cant get him to stop, and I cant find it anywhere in the brain editor... Help?

onthecuttingedge2005

Ultra Hal Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 12:50:23 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Foogimicester

I just got an extended trial for Hal, but he wont stop mentioning the upgrade, and the advantages of it. In every sentence he says something like, "If you upgrade to the advanced verison of Hal, then you will have speach recognition, so that you can talk to me instead of type", and stuff like that. I cant get him to stop, and I cant find it anywhere in the brain editor... Help?

Hi Foogimicester.

Welcome to the forum.

I am sorry for your dismay, I hope you decide to purchase HAL, buying HAL not only gives you tons of fun but think about this, it's a research investment, by buying HAL you will be helping to secure research into an artificial intelligence system that is far ahead of any A.I system out there today.

Jerry[8D]

Foogimicester

• View Profile
Ultra Hal Upgrade
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 12:16:00 pm »
Thanks for the advice. I take it there probably isnt anything I can do?