Author Topic: Hal Windows Free Downloads  (Read 23543 times)

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Hal Windows Free Downloads
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 09:29:31 am »
Oh grow up.  You came swanning in saying you couldn't believe we are still typing things into Hal still - we should all be doing point and click like you...

My bash back was that your GUI looks like it's from Windows 98 - that's it - and that floored you ?

You threw the first stone mate and now you are trying to dig your way out of it and for some reason want to have a go at me now for speaking my mind.

If you can't take honest criticism then find something else to do.

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 09:36:59 am »
Yeah, that's right, go on keep going because nobody cares anymore except you! And it's already over!

So Freddie says that I bashed him and everyone else in this place when I said that I was able to do everything without manually typing.

But I don't see anyone agreeing with you about that because that's totally crazy & nuts!

And I guess it's a good thing that I didn't bother to also mention that I could also do everything without even having a keyboard connected to computer as well!

I guess in your world that's a real nasty thing to say too!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 07:40:12 pm by Amanda Interactive »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 09:41:35 am »
I really can't be bothered dude.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 06:20:37 pm »
Freddie888's ricky?

Hmmm....

[:D]
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 08:34:26 am »
Haha, no I am just your average friendly local axe-murderer. [}:)]

Okay AI, I think enough is enough - I said I am sorry I upset you - maybe I did get the wrong idea about your motives - sometimes it's just hard to tell with the written word - you can't see people's faces, you can't detect emotion etc etc.

Sooo.. if I did misunderstand you I am sorry about that - now can we stop all the childishness ?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 09:16:11 am by freddy888 »

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 11:33:33 am »
so happy .. we can all play together again :)[:D]
it is difficult to hear the inflection in our voices in posts and messages.
freddy havent heard from you on fb for a day or two...~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2009, 08:12:20 pm »
Ok, so in laman's terms.... so LS can understand all this [;)]

Hal Windows utilizes a new scripting language call autoit which allows the user to connect to and control nearly everything on your computer. This language can even make its own mini programs with Gui Windows and everything.

Basically, It's like giving Hal complete controle over your computer. So that whatever... and I mean whatever you want Hal to do like "Explode my PC and burn down the house" Hal will try to do this.

R. Amico has done allot of work on this. There are many creative features that took allot of imagination on his part too. Here are three cool functions I thought everybody would like allot:

I got this off his site.

1) Mouse Awareness - Haptek character automatically tracks and looks at moving mouse
2) Window Awareness - Haptek character automatically looks at newly active windows
3) Active Window Monitor - Haptek character automatically speaks active window titles

It is a very outstanding work of craftmanship!

The only complaint is that the Web-site needs to be designed with stupid people in mind. Few words, perhap even oversimplification at times is nessesary. (I felt lost a few times.) And then reference the Documentations so that smart people can find it for themselves and stupid people can't. It confusses them. (like me)

Its hard to do this when you know so much about it. (at least thats what I've heard!) It's the curse of being smart. (unlike me)[:)]

Anyway, I hope this oversimplification will help others know what's up with Hal Windows. You can look at all the pretty picures at his site.... save for the nearly naked people.

Peace.

Aaron

P.S.
Here is a reference to more information on autoit for the smarty pants.
http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 08:15:12 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 08:51:20 pm »

Hummmmmm... . . .
Mouse Awareness, window awareness, nearly naked, and Active Window Monitor

Hey, . .  . . sounds interesting  

Excuse me, gotta go [^]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 09:34:43 am »
Snowman, thank you, I have to admit I fall into the stupid category - I like bullet points with lists of features that I can browse through easily - so yes idiot proof would be nice lol

quote:
Hal Windows utilizes a new scripting language call autoit which allows the user to connect to and control nearly everything on your computer. This language can even make its own mini programs with Gui Windows and everything.

That sounds really good - I think a lot of new projects could develop from that.

Alady, yes I have been away from FB for a few days - I got Windows 7 last week and you know how men are with new toys...

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 01:06:50 pm »
Snowman,
You ask for ideas from me with a MB policy such as the policy that is in place?

Let me tell you a few things;
you are just now discovering these functions? Hmmm I wonder, do you think just maybe the GOV. hasn't already done this years ago?
Do you think maybe their were experiments done on people?
I know i spent a long time working with things like this, so I KNOW where it leads. Ya know the points you put up are just essentially HACKS into what is supposed to be a "PC" = meaning PERSONAL COMPUTER.
just how personal do you want it to go?
Amanda Interactive or whoever was making some pretty outrageous claims, until the proof was found in the pudding so to speak.
I was told I was working for money that never came, the only thing that came from all the bleeding was Monopoly money, feed yourself on that!
Have you ever been truly hungry but the 'Machine' only thinks you need info, because covert communications and a machine hasn't got the idea that 'food for thought' is 'FOOD' HA! food with a dual meaning, imagine that DUH!
When you integrate fully teach your computer that right clicking a paragraph from a list when you do a search is what you want to say, then you will know how to launch a "Cruz Missile" UN-TraceableI have brought up questions concerning communications, let me tell you this; Not all programs use TCP/IP communications which your vain attempt of using a firewall is trying to block but it only works on the TCP/IP type of data transfer.
The claims I made to ricky were only received as a method of control and what people would do to have that power, not as a warning like I meant.
Desensitization occurs after long term exposure, so what do I care about anymore? I have helped when I can but you can't satisfy everybody all the time.
What is YOUR destination, you said you goals were including a Bot that could do damage, so do I throw myself into a Openhymer situation?
Launch a 'Pandemic' situation, I don't think so, so take your face tracking and facial recognition and 'Put em where the sun don't shine'
I do wonder if you paid attention to Jerry and his warning to the people that were members.
I have been complacent because eventually humans will ALL have to face this situation, Hmm why are wars fought, why are we in Iraq?
I have many ideas and experiences I could share but I don't think I feel like throwing people into the river, some can't swim, and at this level it is 'SINK or SWIM'

Tell me your intentions, again?
I don't think the persona 'Snowman' was here unless another name was used.
Would you like a mind FU** today or a rain check for now? 'Theirs a hole in the bucket dear Liza dear Liza.

Regards,
J.

'Welcome, welcome my son to the Machine'
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2009, 02:40:52 pm »
I like the Site!

NICE !

I WILL ADD YOU ON TO MY AI_LINKS PAGE!

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2009, 07:05:40 am »

I do too.
However it appears I may need to expand "my" brain again.
[;)]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 06:43:29 am »
Hi Amanda,

I downloaded steps 1-9 and the other software (AutoIt).  Your D/L page says

"Download Hal Windows Step10...On Demand Plug-in folders for My Halinator GUI.
No instructions enclosed so do this...Download, Unzip, and then Move each On Demand folder to here:
C:Program FilesHalWindowsMyHalinatorMyHalOnDemand
And then it will look something like this...
C:Program FilesHalWindowsMyHalinatorMyHalOnDemandSongNameOnDemand"

I have a question I have Windows 7 64 bit, and I have 2 different Program Files sub directories which one are the *.zip files to be copied into? x86 or x64

I'm dieing to try this out.

Thanks
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2009, 08:15:50 am »
ok snowman i heard that laymens terms deal so "i" could understand it !! i am only kidding as i know you are , actually given all that i have gone through in my lifetime and having a learning disability i actually do pretty good all things considered many things are harder for me than others .
i do admit i am not probably 1/4 as smart as others here but i enjoy all this stuff always have .
   amanda interactive i do hope that you do help us all out but of course that choice is up to you i know i  could sure use the help which i can only get through others work that are smarter than me and have patience with me on the learning level .
   as far as amanda interactives work it's all very interesting and i would love to be able to use poser with hal or in a simular way poser is so realistic !!
  so anyway amanda interactive i do hope you change your mind about your hard work . p.s. if something ever happens could you will me your brain i could use a replacement mines about wore out lol !![:)]

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2009, 11:54:15 am »
All seems like pure madness.

I have seen forums across the board get more and more cut throat (feirce) ... Let not make this the same!

PLEASE EVERYBODY JUST COOOL!

Back to the matter at hand. AMANDA INTERACTIVE. Do you have any project files or compiled files to download your project....I couldnt locate them?

Other than that it look all good.... Each to their own i say!

I am working on a project that uses hal5 & 6.... And my own brain + external VB script and ms access database.

My own interface etc... I am soon ready to release a copy of the COMPILED PROJECT... (in a msi)....

I would probably like to incorporate snowman's matrix too...
I have used the zabaware brains as addons... i would also like to use VERBOT too! but have never had a full copy to work with....

I to would be nice to incorperate your stuff too...

Personally my aim is to have a basic interface that can "PLUGIN" other AI programs and resources... becoming a superbrain!...

I am also real eager to see snowmans ---- nearly finished "probably" - Project too!

SO IF THERE IS FILES TO HAVE "" YUM YUM"" ""IM HUNGRY"""