dupa

Author Topic: Art:Lightspeed: Robert  (Read 3140 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Art:Lightspeed: Robert
« on: November 04, 2019, 11:32:02 am »
This is done using directX9

There is no flicker/jitterbugging. thats caused by the recording proggi.

this is all undiscovered territory for the next genna UltraHal... hint hint
Shaderz and textures are just not that big  a deal nowadays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQO7QWpgbgY&feature=youtu.be
61 Fps on its own with the compiler running too TADA
cyber
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 11:34:30 am by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Art:Lightspeed: Robert
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 11:21:44 pm »
Nice!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 09:44:46 am »
hey guys: i pushed through the night and got some shader code working.

This is Classic: This could and will end up being a Hal Eye, real 1. get to that in a min.
The values and images for the shader could easily be swapped out to form a negative valued image.
Thats handy for when Hal speaks, u end up with a pulsating  Hal Eye that will change colors when the SAPI5 engine fires (just like the movie)
Yupper sports fans , u can swap textures easy enough for different states of being,including emotions Hal gets mad and flames/Hal Eye, go Blood Red.... Booyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I so screwd the pooch on the video, u get the idea, im just pushing this old computer just to hard
Its very smooth on my end.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMzKsAo7Izk&feature=youtu.be
This is all done using DirectX, which just happens to be on e1's machine. if u have windows
Im setting it up as a menu with animated gate.Every time i do this sorta thing in VB classic, its a message to other coding languages, that just swear on a stack of bibles, VBClassic CANT DO ANIMATION.  In Ur FACE (cyber shoves ole thumb rite in the eye) . 61frs  on a 02 core machine. 
If youtube Zaps me again u can find it here as well https://streamable.com/ra7yv
I swear they hate dev's,lolol

cyber
https://www60.zippyshare.com/v/ENWAoYcg/file.html just unpack and drop the 2 files in the same direct/desktop ect ect run fire.exe
im curious to see if it works that easy

Art, i guess u figured out i fixed the voice(SAPI5 system), those same .lib's had double agent all mussed up as well, go figure. When i re registered them, everything went back to normal.
Art: On another note, that voice system is working correctly on ur machine, that issue all on ur end. You have to find out where double agent is on ur machine and switch to Emulate. ull see a choice there. Go into haptek's player folder and run that SAPI5 .exe. just like mine. set ur voice and i think ull be good to go
Art dig up all the x10 stuff u got, knock the dust off, find ur com/serial adapter. As ull need that to make it work. Com/Serial adapter on 1 end, 120hz plug on the other end. Ya thats next, it works here now.. I setup up a Ui with tons of features and master on/off , dimmers, i covered what it would take to run a house i was the electrical contractor on, 12k Sq'. so ur covered.
Then ill start adding vision, facial detection, ect ect
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 12:43:01 pm by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 01:55:52 pm »
The fire.exe file works smoothly and looks very cool (or should that be hot). Either way, try it. This video on YouTube doesn't do it justice at all.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 03:08:45 pm »
I told ya man
Im applying that Tech to many things in my project.
And nothing to register with ur Os, why?? because, windows put it there all ready... lolol hehe

cyber
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 03:45:05 pm by cyberjedi »