Author Topic: Is it possible to embed Aimbot onto a webpage?  (Read 3152 times)

atfritz

• View Profile
Is it possible to embed Aimbot onto a webpage?
« on: November 06, 2003, 04:32:13 pm »
I have been searching the web to no avail.  I have given out my aimbots screenname to some friends to play with and help it learn a bit.  I was wondering if there is a script somewhere on the net that i can embed into a website that would allow people that visit my site to chat with the aimbot as well?  I was thinking that this would be a good chance that it will learn a few things that i won't think about teaching it.  I also would like the script to be kinda real time.  I really like the way that the chatbot Infinigon runs with the picture but i want to use UltraHal instead in that same way like at http://www.runabot.com/infigon/ ....also i want to be able to use the Haptek People Putty face that i created for people to see while they chat at the website since i made the face to look like one of my real life friends and i want to hear her freak out, hehe.  It looks like i am asking alot but this would be a fun chance to open up our chatbots for alot more people to see.

Larry

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 08:52:16 pm »

atfritz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2003, 12:04:24 pm »
I looked at the representative but unfortunately the free one looks like it uses the zabaware servers...that means i wouldnt be able to use my current Hal brain files.  The Enterprise one (while being a tad bit more expensive than i can afford to expirement with a chatbot) seems to be for Windows NT which i don't have.  I am just looking for a web page embeddable AIM program/chat.

Larry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2003, 01:21:23 pm »
I got to think anything is possible... but... I just don't see it with the desktop Hal Assistant... unless  you're really good programmer...

But if you come up with anything, you should let the rest of us know...