dupa

Author Topic: A different Install error.  (Read 8217 times)

Corn-Bot

• View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~alkoschnick/MenagerieY2K4.html
A different Install error.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2005, 12:10:47 am »
Thank you for your responses. I think I read something, from here, about bzip a few days ago.

I was thinking that it would be fun to get a chatbot working in connection with some Nonplayer Characters in Freedom Force or some other RPG. I am envisioning the chat AI being tied to the game AI and running all of the conversations in a game. What I am thinking would make it possible to have actual dialogue with any character in the game. I would like to say I could impliment this myself but I can always read up and experiment.

In highschool, I loved the study of robotics and AI research.

I was thinking about getting a web Hal setup and one on my home pc. Does one here, I have not yet looked, have two of these kind networked? What kind of secruity does the desktop Hal have when connecting to the internet? I have him on a pc that is not connected to the WWW. I am wondering if I network him through the pc that is,  how Hal will work? I wondering how to set it up and then am concerned about security.
I don't think the networking will be a problem, but will Hal have to submit to my Norton Internet Security package? I mean I hope so!

I have all kinds of ideas and questions, I am in school right now for Animation. I will done in a year, I think. My time is tied up but I am trying to make some Hal experiments a new past time. I have been toying with getting into game art so this is just another thing up my alley.
"System failed!"
CnC: TBS: FS

Corn-Bot

• View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~alkoschnick/MenagerieY2K4.html
A different Install error.
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 08:08:35 am »
I looked around the forum a couple of days ago. There is a lot to chew on, concerning Hal. I have found some of the info on the Web bot interesting. I look forward to seeing, concerning desk Hal, what comes down  the pipe too.
"System failed!"
CnC: TBS: FS