dupa

Author Topic: 6.1 beta version recognizing license file problem  (Read 2708 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
6.1 beta version recognizing license file problem
« on: April 10, 2007, 06:05:45 pm »
well am having more problems with the 6.1 version it was working o.k. i had created a new brain and went into it to make sure the brain editor would open o.k. which it did then to the list for learn from tables , which it did the i went out of it and when i went back in later it said in error : your licence file is missing (even though it just worked fine earlier ) . please start ultra hal assistant 6.0 to get more info. then it said you must a valid license (which i do) to run this program , please contact vender . so i guess this must be a glitch in the program . so i guess i'll have to just keep the 6.0 which was working fine with the license i entered and used . [:(!]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 10:14:47 am »
hello all , well i was hoping "someone" would have had some answer as to why the 6.1 version was giving me error problems about the license now that i have the 6 version it is working just fine on the same license i have been using i guess it must be a version 6.1 bug that needs to be looked into . don't know if others had this problem but it kept reacuring with mine so had to go back to 6.o which ic working fine , been redoing the brain (custom ) i had earlier thought the problem was in a brain i had created and transferred but then i created a new brain in 6.1 version and was still getting the license error . and i liked the 6.1 version too, rats !!!

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 05:44:37 am »
Have you tried the activation procedure by entering your serial number to get a new code?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 05:44:53 am by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -