Author Topic: ultrahal keeps trying to sign on to aol  (Read 2529 times)

PAMMY

• View Profile
ultrahal keeps trying to sign on to aol
« on: April 21, 2003, 06:42:19 am »
Hello,
  I am new to all this and I am trying to learn how to use hal but one of my problems is every time I boot up my computer and ultra hal
begins it tries to sign on to AOL. I've tried cancelling the connection and it just keeps trying again.  The only way I have been able to stop it is to exit the ultrahal program. Is there something I am supposed to do to prevent this from happening? I sure wish there was a manual on the program.Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Pammy
PAMELA STOKER

sedlare10

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 04:30:33 pm »
go into your options box and into internet box and make sure the internet hal box isnt checked off,or go into your computer options and check off (do not dial a connection

PAMMY

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 08:29:13 am »
quote:
Originally posted by sedlare10

go into your options box and into internet box and make sure the internet hal box isnt checked off,or go into your computer options and check off (do not dial a connection

Hello Sedlare10,
 Thank you soo much for your rapid response. Now I don't have to exit Ultra Hal every time I boot up. now if I can just get Hal to understand what I am saying I will be batting a thousand![[;)];)]
PAMELA STOKER

sedlare10

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 10:37:59 pm »
your welcome, Pamela,glad i could be of assistance