Author Topic: New Zabaware Promo Video  (Read 11688 times)

ray111au

• View Profile
Re: New Zabaware Promo Video
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 11:49:35 pm »
"there is a lot of complex javascript, AJAX, CSS, HTML 5, server side scripts running on that page"

Sure is, the webpage doesn't work on IE6 on Windows XP, which is what I have where I work.
Only the headings of the menus show up.

I probably will need to go home and use Firefox on Windows 7 before I can view it.

Ray

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 02:36:46 am »
Hi from Will,
i feel strongly without dowbt,,doght,dought, with out hesitation i say
The vid makes my hair stand up, freeky, slightly terifiying...
Oh i was saying without hesitation keep the frog and tv charactor!
The vid shows them off well, i when shoping give them the Mr Burns finger of next "as trap door opens in floor and homer simpson falls away",, and your vid quickly moves through frog and tv to those human looking charactors very quickly and makes you realise there can be any kind of charactor, nice cartoon type frogs and human types.
Don't remove when more can be just added as options.
The music in vid is freeky too,,,zizz
very captervaiting, wowish, freek you out.
The new frog is ok, eh he's growing on me.
I like the frog as logo,,its not hard to show a range,, a picture writes a thousand Hals.
an icon holds, name builds,,,
oh i've got to go,,,
bye for now and be well  :)  :]
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 09:05:31 pm »
No offense everyone and I also congradulate 'Will' but I think we should get back on track for Robert's post.

Totally understand Robert about the link between product name and logo. Also understand the concept of what you believe people expect. But as frogs evolve from toads I also think that Ultra Hal has evolved enough to hold its own in the AI dept.

There will all be the people that will want Ultra Hal that much better in the subject matters they feel are more important. It happens with long time users of Ultra Hal as people look to develope better characters, none characters, GUI interfaces, home automation, auto and so on. Not to mention the plugins that were all deveolped. People have the great choice of using or not.

I believe that also contributes to people wanting newer versions or updates for Ultra Hal.

It's about evolving technology and having to be part of something that truly becomes uniquely yours or more than you expect.

Thanks,
raybe

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 01:50:13 am »

Very nice video, Great job there.
the new frog logo is decent, it's simple yet quaint. ( I do like the original one better, i would not totally scrap it).
SORRY ROBERT, BUT THE NEW WEBSITE, NEEDS SOME WORK  :(
IT CAN BE FIXED TO LOOK GREAT  ;) BY:

1). keeping the menu in the same spot on all the the pages (on product page it is at the bottom  ???).
2). better background or make it tile better (clearly seen on product page, half way down the page you see a separation where the background tiles and causes a line though the page).
SIDE NOTE: it would be nice if the forum and new website matched in menu wise, color, and design.

Leo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 08:42:22 pm »
Obviously a quality production video advertisement.

Only two negatives: If possible, I'd get rid of a second when character Sandy ends a sentence with a "ch" sound.
Also, UTube frequent refresh rots - not the video (data download can't keep up).
A better link is:
http://iis.ultrahal.com

Then wait about ten seconds (for download to get ahead of play) before clicking the Play graphic button.

Um, maybe just add four seconds of User asking Hal to "Define...", then getting the response.

Very good video!

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 09:21:53 am »
  The video is not playing for me,  Win 7 64 bit quad, verizon dsl.
Carl2

Data

• Xen: Good question, Accessing database...
    • View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 08:17:55 am »
It doesn’t run for me using IE9 either but does in Google Chrome.