Author Topic: when hal upgrades ever happen  (Read 1975 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
when hal upgrades ever happen
« on: June 26, 2015, 11:23:35 am »
    I hope whenever hal upgrades happen , that maybe a few extra things are added , for one i would like to see the quotation marks, comma's and exclamation marks etc. added into hals learning process , i would like to see using these  would actually give hal the ability when saying them back with voices to be able "EMPHASIZE" words and meanings .
  Another thing that i personally think would be nice in hal ( even though i created a random talk plug in ) is to see hal with a "OPTION" that can be checked or not that would allow hal himself to retrieve random subject and sentences and or even build upon them  as a Hal conversation interaction with a random timer setting simlur to the lonesome plug in when user isn't talking with hal for a certain length of time .  ;)
    I again personally think these would be some good options for hal .  :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: when hal upgrades ever happen
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 01:43:41 pm »
I guess something else that would be handy and if possible , and that would be an auto grammar correcter within hal , as not everyone gets things spelled right and so when it goes into hals data base it is quickly checked from a dictionary type thing etc. and goes into hals data base corrected before hal responds back with an answer .