dupa

Author Topic: hal wish list for 2023  (Read 709 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hal wish list for 2023
« on: December 16, 2022, 03:24:26 pm »
since the year is almost over with  i thought of maybe making a wish list for hal of 2023 .

i had talked in the past of having hal stay on subject better .  in the past me and art both ran pre scripted questions etc. to hal using various ways  and plug ins.  the result from mine which seemed to work the best was using the GRETTAMarkovL5updated.uhp this seemed to help keep hal on subject better  when used with hal.  it's not perfect but it did seem to help better.   can it be improved on ???

another wish for hal would be to remember things , but then again would this be based in part on staying on subject better.   
a user mentions something  later hal would still be able to remember it , if the "subject" was mentioned  in casual talk.  could the subject of a word be used in a memory process too?

object detection would be nice .

in graphics it would be nice if a full body character  photo realistic could be used where it could be pulled up close to the screen for a head and shoulders view.     

i know there is still a lot of potential in hal that is untapped  , and can be by thinking out of the box.  HAL  has advanced farther since Roberts last updated version 7.5 .    thanks to mike.    and we look forward to seeing what other magic mike the wizard  can do.  :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: hal wish list for 2023
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 05:13:06 pm »
another thing i had forgot and left out  was a plugin  with user set up links  to retrieve answers etc. onlt through hal not open website pages.  , i say user set up links because with all the political correct things , woke things , a person may not want hal accessing certain sites.