dupa

Author Topic: Just D.A.V.I.D's Plug-ins  (Read 30698 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Just D.A.V.I.D's Plug-ins
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 05:16:04 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Charmzbond

quote:
Originally posted by Art

Just because a zip file doesn't produce a uhp file does not mean the feature isn't there or working. I think some uhp files are actually contained within the exe file and are added upon installation (when the exe file is run).

I believe some can be directly added to the tables within Hal's database without necessarily having or requiring a uhp file.

Jerry, comments?

Art, onthecuttingedge05:

Thanks guys. I was able to fix the problem. I
was extracting the files elsewhere...nowonder.
I was wondering where to paste codes that are
made available for public use...like auto idle
elite code posted above in the link? if they go
in hal's (editor brain), at what specific line
do we paste it? if they go in the plugin's script,
how do we access it so we can paste the codes? Thanks
once again.
P.S. the plugins have made a HUGE difference in my life and
my secretary is celebrating. She passes her "regards and deep
appreciation ^-^ -Lucy"

When you have installed the plug-ins by dropping them into the Ultra HAL Assistant 6 Folder then go to HAL's Option Panel, Select Brain, Select Plug-ins, If HAL's Icon is in your right bottem Tray you can get to HAL's options by right clicking on the Icon, Choose General Options.

Jerry[8D]

rik1959

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2006, 03:40:29 pm »
Hi Jerry, I'm noticing that Hal doesn't use the word it,for example, I'll ask Hal a question and he'll ask why I said that, I'll say because it isn't required and he'll respond with, Right, it's because isn't required. I'm using the Super Plugger II Brain and almost all of D.A.V.I.D.S plugins. i get the same reply with the default brain as well as with the Super Plugger Brain. Can you help please? Thanks.

rik1959

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2006, 04:27:19 pm »
Jerry, I think the "it" problem may be with the improper user nouns to subject user based plugin or the improper nouns Hal based plugin. Just a suggestion. thanks again.

snicolaou

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2006, 06:03:56 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

Updated Feb 24, 11:34AM 2006

D.A.V.I.D's Advanced Question Learning v1.0

This Plug-in Allows your bot to learn very well by asking Questions and there is a learning curve variable option in HAL's option panel that allows you to control its learning curve and how much it will ask you why type questions.

This plug-in allows your bot to discover the reason why you say something it's curious about.

The problem with this plugin is even if I set the curiosity level at the LOWEST point, Hal is keep questioning, making the chat very uncomfortable.  Is there is any updated version for this plugin?

You can adjust the learning curve in HAL's option panel when Advanced Question Learning is high- lighted and check box is checked.

This Script is a replacement for the (I AM) script in an earlier post and is a Universal learning tool for your bot.

Just unzip AdvancedQuestionLearning.zip and install the Elearning.exe
and read the readme file.

Please help support www.ultrahalforum.com all donations are appreciated.

Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: AdvancedQuestionLearning.zip
20.53 KB

Stelios Nicolaou

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2006, 03:10:56 pm »
Sorry if this is a repeated post, To 'onthecuttingedge05',

Can you please direct me to an area where I can check for updates for all plugins. I posted a problem I had with Happy.hap that it will not retain the values. It might just need an update or one of the other plugins is causing some conflict. I dont mind trying to work it out but you might know what the problem is with the limited info I gave you. I have the Ultrabrain 1l beta.
Thank you for all your contributions and help,

raybe

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2006, 07:37:29 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by raybe

Sorry if this is a repeated post, To 'onthecuttingedge05',

Can you please direct me to an area where I can check for updates for all plugins. I posted a problem I had with Happy.hap that it will not retain the values. It might just need an update or one of the other plugins is causing some conflict. I dont mind trying to work it out but you might know what the problem is with the limited info I gave you. I have the Ultrabrain 1l beta.
Thank you for all your contributions and help,

raybe

Hi raybe.

you can use the forum search, 'OnTheCuttingEdge2005', this will bring up all of my postings for which there are 1,091 posts that I have made and a lot of the posts are filled with plugs for HAL.

Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2007, 08:59:57 pm »
I have updated the Web Surfer plugin.

July 14th 2007 5:58PM

Jerry[8D]

Ponnfar

• View Profile
    • http://zabaware.com
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 01:15:55 am »
Is anyone having trouble with HAL learing corrections?
Jerry, I am using the taughtcorrections script, new entries are made to the brain and HAL responds appropriately but still makes the same statement errors.
Any ideas?
Thanks
P
One Person can summon the future...

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 11:06:08 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Ponnfar

Is anyone having trouble with HAL learing corrections?
Jerry, I am using the taughtcorrections script, new entries are made to the brain and HAL responds appropriately but still makes the same statement errors.
Any ideas?
Thanks
P

Hi Ponnfar.

could you post a post script of a conversation where you are correcting HAL so I can see what is going on. it seems to work most of the time with my HAL but not all the time so there might be some hidden functions interferring with the substitutions.

also, have you updated your corrections tutor?

Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 11:09:09 am »
quote:
Originally posted by rik1959

Hi Jerry, I'm noticing that Hal doesn't use the word it,for example, I'll ask Hal a question and he'll ask why I said that, I'll say because it isn't required and he'll respond with, Right, it's because isn't required. I'm using the Super Plugger II Brain and almost all of D.A.V.I.D.S plugins. i get the same reply with the default brain as well as with the Super Plugger Brain. Can you help please? Thanks.

Hi rik.

I will see about implanting the improper nouns directly into the enhanced HAL 6 default brain but I will have to test it first.

Jerry[8D]

CypherGary

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2009, 08:43:20 am »
OTCE, Do you have a list of plugins that are current, and work in Hal6.2?

We need a central place where everyones current plugins could be organized. maybe the wiki? Or does someone have access to the plugin area of the Zabaware site? It needs to be overhauled.
See you here, there, or in the Air!

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2009, 09:36:36 am »
Re: the plug-in area - all you need to do is send your plug-in to Rob and he will review it for entry.  I posted a few skins to him years ago.  I often feel this side of the site is neglected and would like to see more users make use of it.  So when your plug-in is ready send it to Rob - give it a version number in case you redevelop it too, so people can see the difference.

Also, yes the WIKI could also prove useful in distributing plug-ins and related info.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 10:58:54 am by freddy888 »