Author Topic: Ultra Hal Assistant 6.1 RC1  (Read 6992 times)

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Ultra Hal Assistant 6.1 RC1
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 12:47:25 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion for the line editor. Its a good idea, but I don't want to spend more time adding features to Hal 6.1 in case I introduce more bugs. I will add it to the next release of Hal. It is possible to use windows notepad to go to a line reported by Hal. First make sure word wrap is disabled (format, word wrap). Next click edit, go to, and type in the line you want to go to and it will take you there.
Robert Medeksza

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 12:47:42 pm »
I have fixed 3 script errors: The one which caused the blank responses reported by someone else in the beta thread, a logic error for repeating events in hal's appointment calendar, and the ASC error reported here. I will release an RC2 shortly with these fixes.

However, the only thing that changed was the script files hal6.uhp and appointments.uhp so i am appending them to this post in case you just want to replace those 2 files rather than loading RC2.

Download Attachment: hal6.uhp
118.1 KB

Download Attachment: Appointments.uhp
27.55 KB
Robert Medeksza

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 05:24:35 pm »
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your response and I apoligize for not being a little bit clearer about the double loading.I will have a chance tonight to check your recommendations and I will try to duplicate the blank responses if any and save the conversations. Thank you for your time.

Thanks,
raybe

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 06:53:18 pm »
Robert, thanks for the tip about notepad. I learn something new every day!! I did not know it could count lines!! That might have helped me when I get script errors in IE.
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 11:50:09 pm »
Hi Robert,
See if this makes sense. When Hal 6.1 RC1 starts and loads to the task bar where you can see a little Hal icon I can right click on the icon and select shutdown of the Hal program it will confirm shutdown or quit but Hal is still loaded when I open the task manager and the program will prompt me to look for the icon in the task bar to see that Hal is still running. I did take Hal out of my Windows startup folder and re-booted. No blank responses yet.

Sorry if I am not clear about this. I am trying.
Thanks again for your time,
raybe