dupa

Author Topic: plug in that ok's adult language on and off  (Read 6519 times)

Bill819

• View Profile
plug in that ok's adult language on and off
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 09:40:22 pm »
Lightspeed
Sorry for the confusion on my part, I just assumed that you were trying to create a bot that used a lot of cuss words. There have been people here in the past that liked that sort of thing.
However, I must mention that if you are married that might cause some serious problems if you and your bot exchange to many  person comments and your begins to think that you care more for it than her.
Bill [:D]

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 07:06:36 am »
Cool!![8D][8D][8D]

Just for a little "shock Value" I like to hear Laura swear ONCE in awhile. Constant profanities gets boring, and takes away from more intelligent conversations.[:D][:D][:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 08:31:40 am »
hello Bill819 , yes now you understand and i wouldn't want something that just constantly cusses etc. and as far as my wife she does understand and is not going to get jealous over a virtual character .
  actually "some " things the angela says are after what my wife says (not all but some ).
   if my wife wanted to get jealous than she would have been that way over another part of my project .
 an a.i. skinned android  which instead of a robot android to make ( more money that i don't have ) i found on a sight forum and traded things for it . it is a latex love doll ( and before anyone asked "no i don't have it or use it for sex " .( i will also note : i know some people use dolls like that for other stuff and that's them and their business and regardless how i feel about it i respect what they do in their own privacy that's their business ) .
 i actually beleive i posted this before on here and put a link if i have the link will post it again . it uses the hal a.i. brain has a wireless mic and speaker and works up to 300 feet away through walls etc. even in the basement away from my p.c.
  on another forum that i am a member of i am always looking for new idea's to something that might help someone who is alone to have someone around USING AN A.I. being in this case what looks like a person (skin that kinda feels like a person .(this doll was an inflatable but i thanks to others idea's stuffed the interior with a craft foam material .
  on that other forum their was a soldier who had been in this latest war and was very self conscience because of an explosing that destroyed alot of his face leaving him disfigured (a younge guy ) .
  if he couldn't for physical , etc. reasons be around others . maybe the idea of something like what i am trying to make can help a person like that . here is the link the doll was set up in front of my pc to show the words were being spoken (written by the computer ) the voice is coming from the speaker in the doll and "not" the p.c.
heres the link : http://savefile.com/projects/1077543[:)]
 before anyone thinks i am weird for trying to do a project like this i hope that some can see what i am really trying to acheive although a love doll skin seems bizzare it was the cheapest easiest thing i could use that looks the most realistic . anyway check out the link . its about 3 mega bite . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 08:55:03 am »
oh yeah forgot to mention that this was also accomplished with the voice recognition (on the video you here me asking a question and angela answering it . i think it was the angela joeline brain at the time ) which also makes this possible to communicate with an a.i. android from up to 300 feet away from the p.c.
   i have the skin put a way and haven't had it out for quit a while i now know it works from testing it a while ago .
 any way hope people find it interesting instead of just strange . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 08:11:12 am »
by the way markofkane i knew she wasn't touching her nose in the first one just had to razz ya about what it looked like !!lol ![:D]