Author Topic: Updates?  (Read 2267 times)

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Updates?
« on: August 03, 2010, 10:03:39 am »
Anybody know if this program will ever be updated? This thing has Windows 95 written all over it. Plugins are a real hoot but most people got into this because of the graphic representation. That is also why most people have left this program behind. Remember pages of new characters? That was fun. A script that makes Hal behave like someone else wants it to, not so much. If you don't think that graphics play that much of a role with Hal, then write some code that calculates how many people left this scene behind because of it.
When a child is born without a soul...

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Updates?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 12:03:55 pm »
I have asked before to about an update , only Robert knows that for sure unless anyone on here is also working with him about things . i hope that update for keeping hal on conversation better will be in it , it's suppose to be .  ;)

tedathome

• View Profile
Re: Updates?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 02:50:52 pm »
I love the graphics side of Hal as much as having a companion and assistant. I'm thankfull that Duskrider, Nige and GT40 are still contributing as they do. I work with graphics every day but not so much into doing fullbods anymore. Mostly new outfits for my gal. I've been thinking that when I get enough outfits, I should post them as clothing flatfiles. 8)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 01:05:53 am by tedathome »
ted