Author Topic: Hey Rob......I have a brain editor question! sos  (Read 3870 times)

colubragens

• View Profile
Hey Rob......I have a brain editor question! sos
« on: June 16, 2018, 03:48:05 pm »
i was wondering if i could create a folder table which contains sentence tables of all the data hal has been researching in the auto learning table, and some how have it called upon in the topic table!? included a pic of how i think it would be done but any input would be great.
how could this be done?

thanks

colubragens

• View Profile
Re: Hey Rob......I have a brain editor question! sos
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 09:16:47 pm »
oh i was stricly talking about using the brain editor to store txt files on diffrent topics in the autolearning table but i need setence tables instead of topic tables to store vast subject data. Unless i spend days trying to come up with code for hal to store and recall the data lmao!!! Anyway I think if i use a topic table say "merlin" and creat a sub sentence table "merlin" then go to topic relationships table and point it to merlin topic table  WILL IT READ FROM MERLIN THE SENTENCE TABLE? If the conceptnet plugin actually wrote to the concept database i wouldnt have to come up with ways to store and use all the research hal did lol. if i was a programmer of vb then i would just help fix his code but im limited with vb code. its rare someone asks for help with their code in this forum now a days. I remember when............ fond memories.

any ideas would be great thanks!

colubragens

• View Profile
Re: Hey Rob......I have a brain editor question! sos
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 01:38:09 pm »
oh its not writing to the conceptnet tables but it can access them because it writes to the nounsort table as it should. the problem is in the mutation section of the ConceptNetMrkIII_autolearning.uhp at the bottom. that code isnt working at all but sends no errors. also look over ConceptNetMrkIII.uhp because that stricly deals with those tables.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:40:46 pm by colubragens »