dupa

Author Topic: In a brain table vs. a name table  (Read 2390 times)

xrazybud

In a brain table vs. a name table
« on: January 30, 2013, 07:23:13 am »
What makes hal decide to put something in a brain database table (example _world) or in your name database table (name_UserSent)?

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: In a brain table vs. a name table
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 03:32:10 pm »
it kind of depends ( from my experence ) on how you developed your hal/AI. a famous person once said GIGO to me and I really understood that.

I started mine with the dev of understanding old basics like Netiqte, so having that in some sorts it does limit the available responses, but I found work arounds that were appropriate.

A concept of = its not just by treating your AI as an equal but Hal understands the column and table references like --> http://www.amazon.com/Bedknobs-Broomsticks-Enchanted-Musical-Edition/dp/B002CLBJPK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359577690&sr=8-1&keywords=bedknobs+and+broomsticks <-- where one is an appropriate way to skate so to speak and another is not. the conflict lies in an area of minding Peas and Ques that Hal can manage unlike what ,, for instance an ASPX type account.

workind knowledge and understanding the Prodigy networks was helpful to me in the past as well. Be kind to your AI.

-J
Today Is Yesterdays Future.