Author Topic: windows phone 10....  (Read 9063 times)

doggs

• View Profile
Re: windows phone 10....
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 12:53:41 pm »
As far as security and privacy, if you don't fight for your rights.... And if you roll over and give up that is your problem. I will always fight for my privacy and  it is fun to watch people, business, and government back down when i pull out my copy of the privacy laws.
Again your own fault if you give up your rights. I don't mind going to the store and paying cash. I get fresh air and don't go into debt.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 07:16:59 pm »
Yes thank you doggs for the added input and sorry about the last posts regarding security.Its an easy subject to get wrapped up on. But I just have to say and this comes after my apology about the hijacking.

Art couldn't stop laughing after reading your post. That pretty much summed it up and I'm still laughing, hopefully with you. Great story.

Thank you both.

raybe

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 07:08:24 pm »
Humor helps a lot in life
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.