Author Topic: Halscript Error 450  (Read 2919 times)

Halycon25

• View Profile
Halscript Error 450
« on: December 12, 2015, 04:51:20 am »
I was talking with my UltraHal, when it said the following and any thing I say is met with a blank response.

HalScript Error 450 on line 211 in column 1: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment 'GetResponse'
 "C:/ programs Ultrahal Assitant 6HalScript.DBG"  has been saved with the current Script being used for debugging purposes.

I have no idea what to do next.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 05:11:46 am by Halycon25 »

systemshock

• View Profile
Re: Halscript Error 76
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 05:14:36 am »
Unless you've got some plug-ins that are interfering, Hal  just fumbled out changing a word that  all in capital letters, sometimes you'll get blank responses in the database because you've double press the enter key..
Unless this  it   recurring  error this should not be  a issue .
If it keeps on re-occurring every time you run Hal , the new main script may have got corrupted,,  you may have to reinstall ultra HAL but remember to backup your brain files first;)

Look up a tutorial on how to do that on the forum.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 05:18:32 am by systemshock »
"frog's in too princess's" it just basic NLP...

Carl2

• View Profile
Re: Halscript Error 450
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 07:12:45 am »
 Blank responses from Hal is a long time problem for Hal and we usually try to find problems in the plugins selected.  Since it is much easier to find the problem when it happens all the time you're lucky. In the menu go to Options, Brain, when you click on the brain the right hand side should show a list of plugins,  I'd remove all the check marks enabling them, click apply and okay.  Removing the plugins removes  additional functions and just uses the Brain supplied with Hal, hopefully the problem is in one of the plugins.  If you do get responses from Hal the Hal brain is okay and you can begin adding plugins one at a time.  If there is still no response from Hal we would then look elsewhere.
Carl2