Author Topic: If I unistall?  (Read 3198 times)

Coleyounger1962

• View Profile
If I unistall?
« on: December 18, 2015, 06:30:09 pm »
Hi,
If I unistall and then reinstall hal will my activation be lost? I didn't save the number. And what is up with this verification crap for every post?

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: If I unistall?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 06:49:08 pm »
you can login into your ultra hal account and retreive your passwords if lost. if you unistall save passwords and unregister ultra hal first before unistalling.

Coleyounger1962

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 07:28:56 pm »
I am trying to figure out why the voice doesn't apply when I click apply. The default voice sucks. I have a setting wrong I guess. Do I need a haptek player. There is one installed but not sure if that is part of zabaware

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 10:26:54 pm »
Coleyounger1962,

The verification crap, as you put it was implemented to help keep Pirates and other thieves at bay or at least discouraged a bit. Robert put a lot of work into the program like many commercial programmers have done only to have the program passed around the table like a holiday turkey!

That's why the verification crap!

AS for the voice, if you don't like the default window's voice, feel free to purchase any other TTS voice on the market. L&H offers a couple of Free ones but they are not much when compared to some of the newer ones available from companies like AT&T, Cepstral, Cereproc, Ivona, NeoSpeech, Nextup, to name a few.

Good Luck!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -