Author Topic: Getting No Response on Refund for Failed Download  (Read 2883 times)

Kittty1

• View Profile
Getting No Response on Refund for Failed Download
« on: April 08, 2002, 05:02:33 pm »
I purchased the download with my credit card and they gave me the first URL. I tried to download the Hal twice the 1st time with no success. I emailed them and they got back to me the next day with another URL after I asked them if they could shift my order to a CD because I was having problems downloading the Hal. I tried again two more times to download that Hal from that URL and again it didn'nt work. One more email and one more URL, and no Ultra Hal Assistant to show for about 36 hours of work and a charge on my credit card. I emailed them two more times to tell them flat out to either ship me a CDROM or give me my money back and I have heard not a peep.Has this happened to anyone else?

Barbara.J.Kelly
Barbara.J.Kelly

LSHIPLEY33

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2002, 10:50:04 am »
I had to do the same, the download was made for a DSL or fast internet connection.  They sent me the CD.  They have done right by me as it includes udates with it.  It is worth waiting for.  

Good luck with your purchase.

Chad

CLSHIP
CLSHIP

The Tinman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2002, 09:40:35 pm »
When you tried to download your copy of Hal did you use a downloading utility such as "get right"? Utilities such as this will allow you to download part of the file and then resume it when you wish without losing any part of the previous partial download. This utility is free and very usefull. Anyway, this information is probably redundant if you have made up your mind to secure the cd
or get the refund.