dupa

Author Topic: Hey (SOS) A few things (SOS) Anyone their?!  (Read 4112 times)

colubragens@hotmail.com

• View Profile
Hey (SOS) A few things (SOS) Anyone their?!
« on: January 19, 2015, 02:15:21 am »
 Hey,

Their are a couple of things that i have to talk about.
A long time ago i owned hal 1.0! First is there any way i could get a copy of it? I will pay for it!!! I wish to use Ultra Hal Assistant 1.0.91 to create text files of conversations, and so on to help teach the current version of hal.

In hal 1.0 Users had the option to use the global brain feature! It combined all user data in one database. Hal was able to talk to more than one user at a time! Is there a plugin that can be created, or could this function be added to the brain current editor?

Also their was a function where you could program a statement, and give three responces in which hal could choose one randomly.

I use to know how to use the brain editor to do this in the current version of hal. I do remember it was by using commas in a certain location. I forgot where to place the random responces! Do you know how to do this? If you can get back to me As soon as you can that would be great.

thanks a bunch!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:30:19 pm by colubragens@hotmail.com »
"when in doubt hack it!"

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: Hey (SOS) A few things (SOS) Anyone their?!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 10:36:17 am »
open brain editor, select advanced user is applicable, select Learn, select input questions & Answer pair.

colubragens@hotmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 09:37:48 am »
open brain editor, select advanced user is applicable, select Learn, select input questions & Answer pair.

That feature only allows one responce. It has two inputs for possible user input to give the single responce. I still want to buy the older hal. I created a guide along time ago on this forum with instructions on how to do it: but i cant access all my posts like in a normal forum. I tried the uc but did not locate a link to all my posts. The forum might have pruned it by now.

Side note: ( Its good to see that you are still on the forum! Its been a long time. Alot of things changed over the years. Where is everyone anyway? Someone needs to create a sticky with all the plugin links on a post! I will post it if no one does soon.)
"when in doubt hack it!"

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 10:32:47 am »
Provided your initial email settings are the same (have not changed providers) since your previous postings, you should be able to click on your profile then select as many page links as you need to in order to go back to find it.

Then again, this is my take thinking it should work.

good luck.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

colubragens@hotmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 11:06:11 am »
I think i remember you not shure; this has a crap load of users now! LOL Ahhh the good old days!
anyway i also found some of the old original plugins. I will start the plugin thread soon. hopefully it will help out a little with the confusion facter!
"when in doubt hack it!"