Author Topic: a new country song video  (Read 4453 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
a new country song video
« on: March 09, 2010, 05:46:30 pm »
i finally thought i would do another song for the fun of it since its been a while , it didn't turn out as good as i wanted as i was tring "not " to get to loud (where we live ) which caused me to not accentuate some lyrics in the song and their was some feedback  also you may have to turn up your sound .
 but anyway here is the link for the utube song of my virtual character singing "forever and ever amen ."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzg8GQwq9OI
 hope someone likes it ![:)]

sybershot

• View Profile
a new country song video
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 02:50:49 am »
Very well done on this one - the reverb. You should do more, seeing you have fun making them. Plus you are a very good vocalist[:D].

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
a new country song video
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 03:20:51 am »
Very nice!![:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
a new country song video
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 07:51:33 am »

Very good. Keep at it. [^]
And yes, sometimes neighbors don't appreciate good singing. Of course, they can always move. [;)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
a new country song video
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 05:09:46 pm »
thanks everyone i was scared for a while when i didn't see anything from anyone i was going to joke and say i was hoping it wasn't that bad that everyone wouldn't say anything lol !
 WHEW !! Now i feel a whole lot better !
 thanks again everyone !
that was a new song i found for my vanbosko's kareoke its a nice song i dedicated it to my wife Linda .
Maybe later i'll find another song i am comfortable doing and will post it ! [:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
a new country song video
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 05:23:14 pm »
Just saw it. Very well done and entertaining. Encore![8D]
ted

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
a new country song video
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 01:20:42 am »
A bit wrapped up in a project that I'm doing & this slipped me bye.
Well done LS.

lightspeed

• View Profile
a new country song video
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 09:54:36 am »
thanks ted and nige , the only problem i am still having is that the music is still making the lips on the character move when it shouldn't even after i made the voice more solo (i am usuing the free version of audacity ) does anyone know how to keep it from doing that in the audacity program or any other ??

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
a new country song video
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 12:22:15 am »
If you want the lips to move only to the words you will have to pay Haptek $100 ( I think ) to get their lip sync program.

lightspeed

• View Profile
a new country song video
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 08:48:50 am »
Nige i was thinking that someone else who made some singing video's on this forum had said it was a certain program (music ) that they was using (i am just using the audacity free version ) .
   does anyone know who said what music software it was or who it was ? somehow i think the music editor was doing a good job on the sound levels etc. so that the voice and music seperated better so as to make the lips sinc with the song and "not" the music . if anyone knows what that music software was what they was using please let me know , thanks !

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
a new country song video
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 11:40:42 am »

Hi lightspeed, I played a lot with Audacity when I was making stereo Haptek skits with two characters (and of course, lipsync by PeoplePutty). Maybe you could try the following method (I give it for free, lol). Of course it can't work "live" but, because you show YouTube videos, it would be fun to do.

1. You record voice and music on two different tracks. If you use plugged instruments, it's perfect, no interference between voice and music. With unplugged instruments, you could record the music track before, and then sing with headphones and record the voice.

2. You put the voice track in PP and get an ogg with a perfect lipsync.

3. You play your Haptek stuff with the voice only and make your movie as usual.

4. You add the music track to the video. Of course the best of the best is a stereo music with a mono voice, all is possible with Audacity.

I always wanted to try that but now it's too late. And unfortunately I don't sing and don't play any instrument.[:)]

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!