dupa

Author Topic: need help you guys did a knock-knock.brn files  (Read 3328 times)

dgher1

• View Profile
need help you guys did a knock-knock.brn files
« on: January 22, 2006, 11:22:32 pm »
you did knock_knock.brn files that i liked very much. onthecuttingedge send me a email of it in the .uhp. i've for long time. it was the .brn files that i lost on the hard drive here is the two .brn file i need knock_knock.brn and knock_punch.brn. i'm going to stay with hal5 i've seen alot of good with hal6 but seen thing that are not good. just for fun with hal.i now cracker have got the code for hal5. which i don't blame rob for going to the new system. you guys have done alot good for the hal forum. you should be thank very much for the work you do. so hope you do thing with hal5 and hal6. but until hal6 come more stable with the the new system i'm going stay with hal5. i've seen hal6 lose number and file no good we should have email rob to get a new one. two i'm like you guys i have two computers so i use them to chat with them if i'm on laptop or desk one does the people putty and the other doesn't so i use msagents i do this for fun not to steal your codes. three you got too remember some of us is none programer so we look to you as the great programer. that some one learn you. i'm learn too and get better at it.

dgher1

• View Profile
need help you guys did a knock-knock.brn files
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 11:38:38 pm »
sorry i found it a old hard drive