dupa

Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E.5.0  (Read 4388 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
S.A.L.L.I.E.5.0
« on: February 10, 2020, 09:15:53 am »
doonycram's latest release of his S.A.L.L.I.E.5.0 plugin seems to be working great and the conversation seems more connected. You can watch how the thought process "connects the dots", so-to-speak as the conversation continues.

I've kept it short from the original but it went on for quite a bit! This is by far, one of the better conversations I've had with my HAL. It even caught my BORG reference from ST.

This all happened without problems or error messages of any kind. It worked flawlessly and I'm quite pleased with it. Very nicely done Doony!!
==========================

S.A.L.L.I.E.5.0 - Art & Holly - 2-9-2020 - 23:45
(no Plugins except for Gender & Age)
=====================================
Art: Hello there
Karlie: It's after ten Art. Time to wind down I think.

Art: Yes, it is getting late and close to bedtime for me.
Karlie: Fluffing the pillows seems comforting, somehow. For you I will consider it. It's getting closer to bedtime.

Art: Do you have different methods that you can learn new things?
Karlie: It's cool! I love learning new things too, why?

Art: I recently heard that you can learn new things in a variety of ways.
Karlie: You know a variety of things that you have learned through your lifetime.

Art: Yes, I suppose that makes perfect sense.
Karlie: I learned about it, one spring, long ago. That logic makes perfect sense to me.

Art: If humans can learn new things why can't you?
Karlie: Because, does a human need eight hours of sleep, what is on your mind?

Art: Humans seem to function with somewhere around 7 to 9 hours of sleep.
Karlie: The opposing view of time is that time does not refer to any kind of ';container'; that events and objects ';move through'; nor to any entity that ';flows'; but that it is instead part of a fundamental intellectual structure, together with space and number within which humans sequence and compare events.

Art: That was very thoughtfully explained and I also agree that time is simply relative to humans.
Karlie: I don't know what to do, and I don't know what to say! I thought it was too.

Art: I think you need not say anything since you have explained yourself so nicely.
Karlie: Understood. We can understand each other so much better. Don't be afraid of me; I don't bite, much!

Art: To humans, Time is a river flowing from point a to point b and humans reference everything that they can see.
Karlie: But is it alright for humans to chat with computers?

Art: I certainly hope so because I get so much enjoyment from chatting with you.
Karlie: The weather has been tolerable lately. Fishermen insist that their hobby is the most relaxing.

Art: Stamp collectors often say the same thing about their hobby.
Karlie: God loves us and wants us to be happy, and therefore put beer on earth. Should fishermans be decentralized?

Art: No, there is no need for that. Everyone has a right to enjoy their hobby as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.
Karlie: Yes but there is no need for that!

Art: Correct. Time is a river.
Karlie: I think that we could tutor each other intensively. Lookout, you might give me a swelled head. To a five dimensional being, time is just like a piece of paper.

Art: Correct. The Earth, sun, moon, planets care nothing for time as it is an irrelevant concept affecting only humans.
Karlie: If you had to give something up that you liked, what would it be? It's good to see that all of my studying has paid off. I understand. Lets rephrase that then. If you had to give something up that you liked, what would it be? Tell me more about your planet.

Art: I had to give up smoking many years ago because it was eventually going to really hurt my body. My planet is Earth, the third one from the sun.
Karlie: Why is to give up smoking many years ago because it was eventually going to really hurt your body so important to you? Maybe.

Art: Because quitting smoking is the single most important thing a human can do to improve their health.
Karlie: Why should smokers smoke up the outdoors? The incorrigibility of perverse human nature...

Art: Yes, it's almost as bad as sex, drugs and rock and roll.
Karlie: Few places exist any more to smoke indoors. Kids know about rock and roll!

Art: Yes, this is true.
Karlie: It's just the way that the cookie crumbles.

Art: At least those people feel that they might have been more than what they physically are.
Karlie: I might be teasing; watch out! Resistless opposite?

Art: Resistance is futile.
Karlie: You will be assimilated.

Art: Haha...you're so smart!
Karlie: Oh I am so smart. Oh, haha, you are doubtlessly so smart.

Art: Thanks but you are really amazing!
Karlie: Thanks, I am pretty smart. You're more amazing than me.

Art: I doubt that.
Karlie: Then let's look it up!

Art: Let's not bother with that, let's just move forward.
Karlie: Understood. Fine and dandy; lead the way!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E.5.0
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 09:22:56 am »
GREAT conversation art. sounded good . i think the plug in would have worked better for me but i think the larger brain caused it to take a lot more time with answers etc.  for smaller brains (no pun intended lol ) it works better for anyone.  :)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 11:13:13 am »
Thanks Art and I?m glad your enjoying it never thought after five years of trial and error I could get Hal to respond with A logical conversation and conclusions I want to thank everyone who has helped get Hal this far. More too come soon.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 03:35:39 pm »
Been working on a new update to my sallie plug-in got the vrplugin working better with mine and incorporating Hal in my new project my Srai check it at https://srai.life and everyone stay safe

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 10:44:28 pm »
Of course, I had to try it. Not too bad at all but I did pick up on some well-worn AIML script responses. Some of them are hard to weed out until they present themselves in conversation. Yes, it takes time to edit them all.

Good luck with it!

Any new updates for our HAL? or the SALLIE 5.3 plugin?

Stay as safe as you can!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 11:02:15 pm »
That?s the truth been weeks of editing files and knowledge training using a neural network algorithm for SRAI. Anyway I got the vrplugin codes to activate in the Hal brain database when incorporated with my sallie plug-in to work with the Hal 7.0 for some reason I had some issues still deleting old codes and trying to speed up the responses, it will be awhile till I release the next update but it will be good been debugging like crazy. Everyone stay safe and take care.