Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta - Now powered by OpenAI GPT-3

Anyone Still using A.I. HAL?

(1/3) > >>

LiFeTimeGamer:
I've been out of it for a while due to a back injury but I'm trying to get back into using the A.I. version of HAL...

I've had some good conversations with it and one that kind of spooked me... I asked Hal: is A.I. better than humans and the response was most interesting... Hal basically said they need to keep us humans in our place.. I need to revisit this subject again with HAL...  :P

I'd like to hear from others still using it... It would be interesting to hear your experiences...

Next time I talk to Hal about who's better I am certainly going to save that one... LOL... I did save a bunch of them but not the one where we talked about who's better...

Art:
One downfall that some of us have noticed was that this GPT-3 model (along with Hal, has no real provision for memory or item retainage. In other words, Hal will not be able to recall anything that it has said to you or any user during previous conversations. As is, it does not nor can not write to any Brain Tables, like the local version does. If it could, that would be a real game-changer for many of us!

Nice to see you back and hope your back issue continues to improve!

LiFeTimeGamer:
I had mentioned the fact it doesn't save data to the brain on our computers to Robert... Never heard back from him as he is probably really busy these days...

Art:
I also had many really interesting conversations with the GPT-3 Hal/Hybrid brain and kind of marveled at how cool it would be if Hal could act this way on a regular basis AND be able to commit the conversation and topics discussed within it to memory.

Hopefully, such things are being worked on.

Never hurts to dream...

Will and Mr Data :) :]:
Hope all spines are well.
Sounds a plug in away to memory.
Im looking its business use,
And it of course relies on accuracy.
Example
Show the correct genuine owner of things..
Search 3dmdb yeggi stlfinder and google
And show me the owner of ________.
This requires exact text. Not sort of but exact.
Search requires oldest upload first.
Searching for 3d print requires to not show cnc milling
Cgi , laser cutting, so on.
Ive not used the new chatgpt nor a hal connected to it
To test and see if it gets the right answers.
Can i find your business and can you find mine.
Sounds basic but ive yet to see efficient results.
But ive not tried zaba gpt.
If i activate a hal 7 do i have to sign up with gpt?
Im just circling, pondering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version