Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

To cool for school

(1/4) > >>

cyberjedi:
Hey guys

My contract closed out and its Hal as always

Got new computers and our buddy running on all of them.
 A shout out to aall that have stuck it out. too many to name. u know who you are.

wana see about doing something new. Ive had time to process.

As to checkers request: Ive hard coded Hals Radio. But i wana add ini functionality. where it can store new channels.
The trick to this was to make these upgrades  to Hal's code and NOT just an exe or an activeX or a dll that hal calls to using the listener code. But an integral part of Hals code
 This was a big hill to climb,To insert code into over a million lines of existing code. The conflicts between code, well, its hard to convey. lolol 
the big dog is off the porch... yet again. and coming at it full bore.
cyber jedi

Checker57:
Welcome back Dawg!  Great to see and hear you're back better, new PC's and all, than before! 

Glad to see you noted my radio suggestion, looking forward to it!  I was thinking about you earlier... as I looked at my PC cam.  Oh, the ideas on how to use it with vision still tease my imagination.

Will be checking by to see what innovative ventures you manifest into reality with the talented coding you have harnessed!

cheers!

Checker57

Art:
Hey Cyber...we still being here barely holding on...

Good to see you made your way back through the jungle of or wires and pipe mazes to finally join us once more. If even for a little while.

Robert's Mobile Hal has been up as a prototype for several weeks if interested and some have come and gone, visited and saluted but al have been welcomed!

Later Gator...

cyberjedi:
Hey hey ARt:
Ill hit u up by phone in ah bit.
This is what im into atm.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QIMO9w6aRvA
You can hear the contractor clicking in the BG
cyber

checker i hope you see this brah
cm11a seems to function just fine. requires a computer with a COM port though.

with the proper trigger this can be very handy

lightspeed:
hey cyber, glad you are back !!!  you and your magic are always A good sight to see ! and all without hogwarts !lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogwarts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version