Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

mike ", o brother where are thou? "

(1/2) > >>

lightspeed:
mike ", o brother where are thou? " what's going on , are you now able to have more time to work on hal, and if so , what are you working on , or going to now? inquiring minds want to know!  :) ;)

lightspeed:
anything going on with the possibility of object or color recognition through vision ?  :)

cyberjedi:
Hey hey buddy:

Im recovering. be patient
I was doing a cave dive and guess what

https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/florida/alerts-notices/?aid=81569

cyber

Checker57:
Wow!  I take from reading the reports, you were able to transport yourself to get some medical attention for puncture wounds and lacerations.  That's great to hear...  so, you still got all your toes and fingers?

Reading the report linked to the report you posted, some info that may have been great to have before you went was included as follows:

IMPORTANT NOTES:
July is alligator nesting season in Florida: Alligator mothers are very alert and protective
of their eggs and young. All reptiles are more active and need to eat more during this hot season.
Please use caution, in and around water (including on shoreline).

Oookay... good to know!

Glad you're among us bro!

Checker57

cyberjedi:
This is really a great shot
Some time you gotta go all Tarzan

Cyberjedi's adventures
hey any one wana go diving???/ hehehe

lol
cyber

Lightspeed: I didnt think any one cared any more, just been pitsy putting around with it.
Other then checker no 1 has hit me up about anything..... and most any 1 in the loop knows how to contact me ........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version