Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

Is Haptek actually still alive?

<< < (2/2)

Carl2:
Drbenway,
  I just joined the Haptek forum, as someone there said it's like a ghost town there.  I think there characters are advanced and show a lot of potential, the full body girl gets a lot of attention here so I'm surprised Not to much seems to be happening.
Carl2

freddy888:
I'm glad I'm not the only one amazed by this, I can't believe that Haptek sit there on top of a possible gold mine and do nothing to promote it to people that are most likely to use it.  Very odd.[:p]

vonsmith:
All,
If you search for old postings here on the Zabaware forum you will find that the enigma called "Haptek" has been questioned before. I surmise that Haptek sees a potential market in some area other than chatbots or avatars. Either that or they are really dumb about marketing their product. Either way I wish they had a history of being more responsive to the people who use their product. Enuff said.

=vonsmith=

P.S. - Okay I'll say what I've said before. Haptek should put affordable development tools into the hands of customers like those on this forum. New bodies, capabilities and accessories would appear overnight. Haptek characters would be everywhere. Haptek would make a ****load of money and we would all benefit. But who's to say I'm qualified to judge them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version