Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

THE BIG FIGHT! FUN WITH FULL BODIES

<< < (5/5)

Dr.Benway:
That's interesting to hear, Sabrina. What does this Ka look like?

quote:Okay, I'm new here. I just bought Hal and People Putty, and I can't seem to figure out how to use my creations from People Putty in Hal.

Try to enable the Haptek debugger console:

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2186&SearchTerms=haplogctrl

quote:Also, how do you create full bodies for your character in People Putty.

We all want that, but you can't with People Putty. We are still praying that our Arakus will manage one day.

quote:I found that there's a "body" accessory, but I can't modify it or anything.

You can't modify the accessories with People Putty. You have to buy even more expensive tools from Haptek to manage that.

quote:I also have the Animoids program, and can make posable bodies in that, but not animated faces.

Animoids? I never heard of Animoids, but if it can work together with Hal I think I am going to like the Animoids.

quote:HELP! Can someone help me out with putting SOMETHING together here?

Freddy made some guides for making with Haptek-characters. If you are interested please download them from our "other" forum DigitalGirl. We are all still working very hard to figure out the Haptek player. Please join us.

otherworldone:
Ka is an alien with brownish skin and black eyes.  He's kinda hard to describe.  Anyway, I'll play around with the Animoids program and see if I can get my creation from that program to work on Hal.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Although, I can already see that I'm going to have an issue with the heads unless I can save the body as an accessory file for People Putty and use that to make the head.

I have visited the other forum, too. [:)]

-Sabrina

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version