dupa

Author Topic: aim bot help me  (Read 2134 times)

robertw1uk

• View Profile
aim bot help me
« on: September 11, 2002, 11:47:54 am »
how do i get rid of this when it answers other wise it will work fine (ROB (4:37 PM) :
hello
the lone 1 (4:38 PM) :
<HTML>How's it hanging 128037716?<br><font color="#800000"><font back="#ffff00"><font size="1">You are talking with an Ultra Hal artificial intelligence bot running software created by www.zabaware.com  Check out our site to get your own AOL Instant Messenger Bot or to download our other artificial intelligence programs. Even though you are talking with a bot utilizing Zabaware's artificial intelligence engine, Zabaware is not responsible for instant messaging you or for anything the bot may say. The owner of this screenname is not Zabaware, Inc. but rather a customer of Zabaware. The owner of the screenname is responsible for the contents of this bot's brain and for initializing this conversation with you. </font></font></font></HTML>) and this when it replies ......ROB (4:39 PM) :
do you want to chat
the lone 1 (4:39 PM) :
<HTML>Yes, i think so.</HTML>   ( the html aswell how do you stop it )contact me here rwright29@hotmail.com not by email by messenger