dupa

Author Topic: Very Worried! Please Help!  (Read 2377 times)

conceptum

• View Profile
Very Worried! Please Help!
« on: September 09, 2002, 03:34:27 pm »
Could anybody help me, please! I don't Know what to do.

This is the 6th email that I have sent to Zabaware about my purchase of the Ultra Hal Assistant, and I have not received any answer from them:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/ Madame:

I have not received from you, for quite a long time, any notification or email (shipping information) letting me know of the dispatch of the CD-Rom with the Ultra Hal Assistant 4.5 program. Please inform me as soon as possible of the dispatch (delivery) details, for I have not received the CD-Rom either. As the address I have given you is a P.O.Box, I hope that there will be no problem with that from your side. In case you require an address that is not a P.O. Box, please send it to the following address:

Name and address: (.......)

I was downloading from your web the "full version" (100MB) of Ultra Hal Assistant 4.5 after I purchased it, when the download process was aborted due to an ISP disconnection, and I was not able to resume the download. Please allow me to download it again from your web, for I lost completely the download that I was receiving. Thanks!

I would be very grateful to you if you would email me as soon as possible
about this matter, for you have not notified me of the dispatch after quite a long time, and you have not answered any of my emails about my order.

I would appreciate very much your quick reply, for I'm quite worried about this matter. This lack of news, notification and reply from your side is not normal when one is purchasing on-line from respectful and serious companies. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter!

Francisco.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zabaware, Inc. Transaction Processing" <order@zabaware.com>
To:  conceptum@telepolis.com
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 7:47 PM
Subject: Zabaware, Inc. Transaction Confirmation, XID: 4552916

> Francisco,
>
> The following transaction was processed.
> This email will serve as your receipt.  For questions,
> please contact order@zabaware.com.
>
> Thank you for your order. When we process your order,
> you will receive a second email with shipping information.
>
>     TRANSACTION DETAIL
>     -----------------------------------------------
>     Merchant Name:      Zabaware, Inc.
>     URL or User ID:     http://www.zabaware.com
>     Card Type:          Visa
>     Transaction ID:     4552916
>     IP Address:         Logged for security purposes.
>
>     YOUR INFORMATION:
>     -----------------------------------------------
>     Customer Name:     Francisco ......
>     Address:           .....
>     City, St. ZIP:     ....
>     Country:           .....
>     Telephone:         .....
>     E-Mail Address:    conceptum@telepolis.com
>
>     Description                                Amount  Quantity  Subtotal
>     -----------------------------------------  ------  --------  --------
>     Ultra Hal Assistant 4.5                     38.95         1     38.95
>
>     Transaction Total: 38.95US
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Zabaware, Inc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Could anyone from the Forum please help me? I an really worried about this long silence from Zabaware. I would appreciate it very much if you could send me your answer/reply to my private email address: conceptum@telepolis.com  instead of to the Forum list. Thanks very much for your help and cooperation.

Francisco.

Hunter

• View Profile
Very Worried! Please Help!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 05:58:19 pm »
Just to comment on your problems with Zabaware:
While it's true that they don't answer emails in a timely fashion they do answer eventually.  I suspect the workload is so heavy that the owner is not able to keep up.  I was critical at first but in my experience you have nothing to worry about.  It may take a while but you will hear from Zabaware and your order will be filled one way or another.  Try to patient.

Regarding your download problems.  I use a program called Download Accelerator Plus.  I got it from Download.com and it allows resuming any interupted file transfer automatically.  It also searches the web and will download simultaneously different parts of the same file from different sources.  That makes the transfer faster and uses more of your bandwidth.  There are other utilities that do the same thing.  DAP is the one I chose and it works for me.  The trial version is free and you have the option of upgrading to a version with more bells and whistles if you like the software.

I have heard from Don Ferguson that the new version of Hal Assistant. (4.5) is much improved and I am looking forward to getting my copy.  The product is worth waiting for and with a good file download utility you can easily resume a broken transfer without losing the part of the file you have already recieved.

Good luck and hope this info helps.

Steve.