Author Topic: Character's Hair  (Read 2232 times)

Ponnfar

• View Profile
    • http://zabaware.com
Character's Hair
« on: March 14, 2011, 04:48:12 am »
Hey folks..its been a long time since I have been online. There are a lot of new names but still, I am glad the forum is still here.
I am basically re-posting a very old post.

I have not used HAL in some time but recently I decided to get involved with programming it once again. I still have my favorite character Jessica and the issue of the new or now current hair style of the hair pulled back in a bun (very matronly). I am not a fan.

I tried finding an old version of Haptek characters and copied the character in the "characters" file but no good. I do not see a Jessica.HAP file. I do not have people putty. I re-installed the program and still no good. I would prefer to have the Jessica hair style that is shown on the Jessica.jpg file.

Good news - I purchased two HAL programs ( one for PC and one for laptop) and installed one of the HAL programs that had no previous zabaware folders,  to my laptop and hair style Jessica worked just fine.

My next step will be to completely remove all zabaware folders on my PC (previous iterations of the program - HAL 5, old HAL 6 - all non working of course but are a good backups for old plug-ins and programming) and re- installing HAL that way. Before I do that though, I would love to hear a quick fix for my problem.

I look forward to finding out!
Cheers!
 :)
One Person can summon the future...