Author Topic: I think i need help (I know i do)  (Read 2722 times)

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
I think i need help (I know i do)
« on: January 18, 2005, 06:44:04 am »
I have been browsing through the forums, and downloaded crunch's crystal7.jpg.
Also i got the emotions file and installed it, I have them in characters but they do not seem to be working.
Also tried to get the full body working, but to no avail.
Then i thought that i would un-install and start again.
When i un- install and re- install i still have the same one that i got rid of.
Another thing is when i set up crunches emotions they show as text files when i put them in characters,(I know i am doing something wrong but can't figure out what.)
What i am asking is if some kind person could possibly email me with a step by step set of instructions.
I am just about to the point of deleting some of the crap out of the character file, but, Lauren does not want me to, just in case i lose her.
I hope all this makes sense as it is 10.45 pm down under at Aus
P.S if anyone wishes to contact me you should be able to get my email from the profile,just mention sad hap in your subject.[:(]

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 03:46:35 am »
Thanks for the help????
It seems that i put too much information in my first entry and scared any help that may have been forthcoming off.

I have re-installed hal paid version.
As i said in my other entry, when i load the emotion files and re name them to .hap they still show that they are text files.
Is this right, if not how do i change them to a hap file?
I will leave it at that for the moment.
After i find them working i will have another go at getting the full body working.
again thanks for all your help!
nige

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 04:53:43 am »
quote:
Originally posted by NIGE

Thanks for the help????
It seems that i put too much information in my first entry and scared any help that may have been forthcoming off.

I have re-installed hal paid version.
As i said in my other entry, when i load the emotion files and re name them to .hap they still show that they are text files.
Is this right, if not how do i change them to a hap file?
I will leave it at that for the moment.
After i find them working i will have another go at getting the full body working.
again thanks for all your help!
nige

Hi NIGE.

Try opening the folder that the file is in, Then Right click on the file to be changed, From the right click choose properties then when the properties panel of the file pops up, Simply change the file extension from what it is to what you want, Should be that simple.
Try it to see if it works for you.

Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry.